PL

Z-E-L-6-5-5-5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2022 Fantastic at removing dead skin and pollutants from my face and neck. I love how radiant it appears after using the peel. I use it one to two times a week and follow it with a moisturizer.

926c8e39-526e-4090-a89e-a5f2b8434eab
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This peeling gel is so much fun to use. I use it every once in a while and it's so satisfying to rub & massage around on the face as the little grits form. Smell I can only describe as faintly green, I like it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 2, 2022

Good quality and scent! Nice size I’ll be using it everyday Good packaging as well I have sensitive skin hopefully it’s gentle enough and gives moisture

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This peeling gel is easy to use. I'm using this after face wash and when my face is still wet. But better don't do to much, just gently make circles and rins it off.

Posted on May 29, 2022

exfoliating effect. Great for sensitive skin. Seems to reduce the redness.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is very similar to Huda’s wishful, really good prep for a seamless make up application. Perfect for my combo skin😍

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very good and gentle peeling, smells nice and the skin looks clean afterwards

Liumaya
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

very gentle perling, great for sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I really like this fragrance, the quality and quantity are very good, the packaging is good, the advantage is that it doesn't feel dry or sensitive after use, it is suitable for any age, and the ingredients are also good, remember to apply a facial mask after use to moisturize and soften your skin!