PL

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Magnesium Calm is so tasty, I drink it a few hours before going to bed and it helps me sleep more soundly. Also, it helps with having a smooth and successful bowel movement in the morning! All this while providing an essential nutrient that is vital for your general health. Great product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Ive been using natural Calm for years!! On and off. Really helps with so many things, and i always remember how much i love this product when i start taking it after a break. Great before bed, i sleep so well, my restless legs and cramping go away. I have endometriosis and when i take these religiously my periods are significantly better and less painfull. Over all a magic product for me. Be cautious and start small cause it take some time getting used to, so loose stools can be expected in the beginning but it regulates in few days! One of my must haves

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love the flavor and it helps me sleep at night. I have about 1tsp at night (none during the day), and it's never given me the runs like some magnesium supplements do. It's bonus the added calcium, highly recommend, my kid uses it too. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

We love this brand of magnesium. It helps with muscle aches and relieves a charlie horse muscle pain within seconds. I used to heat the water but found I can put the powder in room temperature water and it works just as well. My dr said I should take a good calcium supplement and this is a good one with magnesium.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

A must for everyone to take a teaspoon or two (helps keeps you regular). In addition, as you age you probably lack magnesium thus enjoy everyone to stay calm that support your sleep as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My sister turned me into this. I used it off and in for a few years but today I am a faithful user. Twice a day everyday. It has made the biggest difference out of any supplement in my heath journey.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It works as it is intended to which is a mild laxative as I take no more than one scoop and a glass of water or juice.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Want to have a restorative sleep? Well your body needs magnesium and trace minerals to repair muscles and to turn off your racing thoughts. This product works like a champ! Start with a smaller serving to see what your body can handle, also add a banana to your morning meal to keep bowels firmer.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

when i take it before sleep it calms me and helps me sleep better, also greatly it helps my life long constipation Mixed about 8oz water and 3 teaspoons of this. After drinking I started to feel easy. I can say that I was relaxed. Magnesium also affects your bowel movements a lot of stool softener contains Magnesium don't take more then recommended dosage it can cause diarrhea

Posted on May 5, 2021

I have been buying this for years and don't know what I would do without it. I take a half scoop in room temp water a few minutes before bedtime. It helps me sleep more peacefully. I also take this after a hard workout to aid in my muscle recovery. I have a sluggish digestion system and Calm is great at making me more regular. If my stool is too loose, I know to cut back on the amount I use.