PL

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Easy to swallow

The soft gel looks like beans, kidney beans, natto beans, etc. Like most soft gels, they tend to stick together. The dose of 1000 IU vitamin D is a safe dose. It should increase 25 OH D by 5 ng/ml. Paired with an optimum amount of 100-120 mcg k2 mk7, this combo is perfect.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Vit D is found to be deficient in all patients with chronic diseases. I am indoor on my laptop everyday so supplementing vit D is a must for supporting immune system. Especially covid season....but I shan't say too much. Nice that it comes paired with K2 already, which is essential for proper assimilation. Also taking triple Boron for aiding my bone density. Carlson's fish oil too.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Natural factor vitamin D3 + K2 are the perfect combo. Instead of take it separately, now you just need to take one cap everyday. It vegan, soy free and help maintain healthy bond and cardiovascular health.

2a6f3f0c-1f72-4369-a1f4-4b60c5235ede

I really don't know how to rate a vitamin supplement. I am assuming it's doing what the doctor wanted. I only take this once a week and I take a regular 400 IU D vitamin the rest of the week. Have to have my D levels checked again in a couple months. Pills are small and easy to swallow. Reasonable price, good for the heart and general health. this combo really seems to be the best from this company. not sure why, tried three version and I come back to this one. I have noticed better nails and hair.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Soft capsules easier for adults and kids to take daily basis. Once a day to complete daily dose and I found tartar formation has been reduced on my teeth, not only myself and my parents too. I believe that vitamin D3 works very well to us. Will defo continue to purchase again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Bought this for a friend, he repeatedly repurchase this for months. Even the price is pretty high, it pays off as the dosage is pretty high & the quality is good 👍🏼

bf7b4c16-84ba-47de-aefe-03aecb7eb01a
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was recommended by my GP to take on this supplements as she said most people are Vitamin D deficient. This combination D3 & K2 is a safe dosage and I take 1 softgel along with my multivitamins daily. Size is good and easy to swallow.

049881e8-7691-41f9-bf73-d95580f35201
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I find it very good because it has d3 and k2 combines. I ussually drink it seperatelly. I ordered this one for my friend who doesnt drink high dose of d3 like I do. I drink 10000d3 plus 200k2mk7. if you drink lower dose than me, i recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It was a great value for the money, but when it comes to supplements. It's a really easy supplement to incorporate into my daily routine. The package is good for containing the quality. Easy on a stomach, no after taste.

2a59a8ad-a773-4ce6-bc72-fae001e566e0
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A quality D3 with mk7 . It is hard to find a D3 with mk7 that is not 5000IU potency. This has 1000IU so you can adjust the amount you want to take. I like the Natural Factors brand generally.