PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the taste of this vitamin. It is a little different than other vitamins I have tried in the past, but that's not necessarily a bad thing because it has helped me maintain my health and quality of life since taking it. In addition to its flavor, I'm also impressed with all the positive effects that this vitamin has on my body...great supplement!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Get your Vitamin D without risk of Oil Rancidity. If you're trying to avoid all oil-based supplements because of potential rancidity of the oils, these are the way to get your vitamin D. These are dry tablets. I buy this because it doesn't have soybean oil or other oils like many D3 supplements have. Also I like being able to cut the tablets in half, if I wish (most vitamin D3 are sold in softgels form). The gel ones would always melt so I keep all oily vitamins in the refrigerator, then I keep forgetting taking them.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This Vitamin is excellent. I have used so much different supplements and this one is the best I used. It really increases energy, concentration and helps you feel better all day long.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This has been the best supplement I have tried in a long time! It is a burst of strength and energy - this supplement has helped me feel much better.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

this vitamin has helped me reduce my stress levels, improve my mood and energy, and feel great. I take it every day as recommended in the directions on the bottle. I would recommend this vitamin to anyone who wants to boost their health and well-being.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for 3 days now and I feel a burst of strength & energy. It has given me a noticeable boost in my mood as well.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a month now, and I can say that it really is excellent. I have noticed improvements in my health, mood, and energy levels. If you need something to improve your health, this is a supplement you should try!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks and it has made a significant difference in my physical and mental health. It definitely keeps me going during the day and I can see quality of life improving since taking it...I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I first heard about this was from a physician in Albuquerque N.M. back in 2009. I was told that Orientals need this to process calcium under the sun light, because of our pigment color. We need at least 1,200 IU per day. I take this for years now and my calcium level is alright.