PL

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Much lower dose of vitamin D3, but good, for maintenance. The brand is very good, I use their supplements. Quality product, quality composition. I took it cheaply, from a promotion and I recommend it. What I don't like a bit is that they are tablets, not capsules with fat already added which would improve absorption.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is absolutely fantastic! I've been taking it for the past 3 months, and I have noticed dramatic changes in my physical health. The vitality and energy is amazing, as well as the mental clarity. It gives me a burst of strength and energy, helps me to be a better athlete and I've noticed that it's also helping me with my sleep/wake cycle

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It has right size (easy to swallow) and dosage -which I am looking for- and no weird taste. It doesn't melt under warm room temperature (e.g. bright sunny days in Singapore). It is quite effective to boost my endurance and immunity, as good as more expensive Vit D3 products in the market are. Good packaging too

431e50f3-c403-4aa9-97a4-8bb9238d5180
Posted on May 21, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective for minerals deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints bones and muscles, skin and hair , good for sleep , great for improving immune system, no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

303cf252-8c02-4971-ada5-7d10a07558d7

I have been using D3 for several years and it is really a great supplement we must have. I started taking this because I wanted to have more bone mass as I age. I could not say exactly why but since I have been taking this almost continuously for 4 years, I have never gotten sick once, I started with 10,000 IU in the beginning, after that I was using 2000 IU per day or 5000 IU per alternative day, now I have found out this one is 1,000 IU and 180 tablets, that's fantastic for 6 months use. D3 is a sunshine vitamin with better absorption for Calcium, so it is a must for our bodies. The size is really small and easy to digest as this is tablet and i believe it's suitable for vegetarian or vegan as I am one. Thanks for reading.

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Small dose, good to start with or for daily use. Everybody know now that Vitamin D3 offers many health benefits. It helps strengthen bones and muscles, boosts immunity, increases mood, has anti-inflammatory effects, and improves heart function. My whole family take Vitamin D3 and I recommend it to everybody in this challenging time (start with small dose and increase depending your needs).

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It is a very good product. We are satisfied. It can be given to children. The price is also cheap. In a word, it is excellent!

d74f3e30-392a-4380-ae5b-0433e56b9103
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I found this vitamin at a grocery store and used it for the first time today. I got a burst of strength and energy that lasted all day. My mood has improved, as well as my quality of life and turning out to be an excellent supplement overall!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about two weeks now and I can already see the changes. It makes me feel more alert and motivated to do new things each day.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was recommended to take this vitamin by my friend and I'm so glad I did! It's a burst of strength and energy that you need during the day. I noticed a measurable improvement in my mood, well-being, and overall health.