PL

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 7, 2021
POWER DUO IN A BOTTLE, D3 & K2: 2500IU + 80mcg

For every 1000 IU of vitamin D3, it is recommended to pair it with 45 mcg of Vitamin K2. This MRM version contains 2500IU D3 with 80mcg K2. The NOW FOOD brand has the closest ratio of 5000IU + 180mcg. Other brands like Natural Factors, has too much K2 (120mcg) and too little D3 (1000IU). Conversely, Solaray provides 5000 IU of D3 with only 50mcg of K2. You can adjust the dosage by taking them separately if you want to. Always choose K2 in its natural form MK7 Menaquinone. MK7 has higher bioavailability and longer half-life. It is important to consume D3 with K2, as to ensure that calcium is absorbed and reaches the bone mass and not causing arterial calcification. Helping us to keep our heart healthy and our teeth/bones strong. Always include this POWERFUL DUO in your daily supplement regimen.

7f1166c4-b3a8-4101-b7b7-18ad6175e25c
380c1a62-c640-4e56-a321-83b52af213bd
36f4ea50-6eae-481e-b06d-603c7b7eae0e

9cce38d0-4901-41c5-bbb1-b0ca9e07d6b9
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is my family's favorite of Vitamin D3 & K2 ❤❤ contains 2500iU vit D3 and 80mcg vit K2. A good vitamin to boost your vit D3 & K2. Its suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan cause it makes from Rice flour, Cellulose capsule, and Tapioca dextrine. And ofcourse no added milk, egg, fish, etc 👍

63f32b47-2d11-481f-8078-0205477714c1
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The capsules are medium-sized and quite easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste or smell. The product is definitely of high quality, because vitamin K combined with vitamin D significantly increases the total bone mineral density. Whilst vitamin D plays an overarching role in stabilizing bodily calcium levels in our blood, vitamin K helps to ensure the calcium is distributed to our bones, as well. I truly recommend this product!

bdcb855f-81ba-4315-882a-25895404d6c5
3c2eee8d-c87a-4f34-b185-f92153ad9591
f1c0f2e4-b7b9-4bc5-94b8-bc40fa0e56ee
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

iHerb has a great selection of quality supplements with vegan ingredient. Size of bottle is small. The doctor recommended my vegan daughter to take D3 to supplement her sun deficiency, and this brand has K2 as added bonus. Good package as it has seal for protection. This is a must-have for vegans

fd541aad-cc6c-4454-9d95-50aa6d531e95
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I sometimes forget to take vitamin k2 whenever I take vitamin d. This product makes it easier for me. K2 is important for the absorption of vitamin d and calcium. It’s deficiency could effect bone health. J like that all ingredients are suitable for vegetarians and I like the packaging.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I used to use a liquid vitamin d and it was such a pain in the butt. I like that it comes in a pill form that I can put in my pill sorter yet this vitamin d is a better quality than other pill versions. I also like the addition of the K2. My vitamin d level has improved. I even have my husband taking this!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Really good product, good to have the combined Vitamin D with K2. These two vitamins work together synergistically and ensure that calcium obtained from food is deposited in the bones and not in the arteries. Seems to help me with good immunity. Great it has No fillers, and no bad taste. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Everyone needs vitamin D, but at the same time, you do not want to take too much of it. This is a little extra than would be usually needed, but that little boost isn't too much of a bad thing in the middle of dreary Winter months. Plus this supplement has the extra bonus of K2, which works in fantastic harmony with D3.