PL

4.7
Based on 4,837 Ratings
3,674
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

...I love lavender. The smell is good. I use it daily and it is of good quality: it is a large size and comes in a good package. The advantage is hydration, a completely safe composition that is very gentle on the skin. It does not dry out, and is also good for sensitive skin. Feel beautiful. And soft ...Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

d48214b7-db08-457a-a4fc-3b7b11c86ca6
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The scent is very refreshing. i can feel the gentle composition of my skin which was very dry and sensitive when i used it. The size is very big and of quality. It comes with a very nice package. I think my age is very youthful and this soap gives me many benefits

60358f9b-5f29-4bd4-ab71-4778a2f9bea5
34e3d035-e0c0-41f9-9e26-14a71bdab5f2
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

...I love lavender. The smell is good. I use it every day, it is of good quality and comes in a good and big package. The advantage is hydration, a completely safe composition that is very gentle on the hands. It does not dry out, and is also good for sensitive hands. Feel beautiful. And soft ... Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

be7aaf2c-f556-4c27-99d0-8aae6a9720e4
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The lavender Castile soap use only the purest organic ingredients. The scent of lavender is well known for its calming & sedative effect. It is gentle to the skin & won’t dry the skin. It is Made with high quality ingredient. The size of bar is very handy & package very nice. It gives you Many benefit.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This soap provides a good lather and enjoyed the lavender smell. I like that it is all natural and lasted for a while. I will be buying more wildbynature soaps in the future. This soap feels gentle and would be good for someone with sensitive skin. and would be good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I just bought the lavender and peppermint and after 3 days of use, I immediately ordered more backup bars. My husband and I cut soap in half and share so we can try a new product and determine if it's a winner and these soaps are mega winners. I normally have very sensitive skin and he has dry skin and this soap has been gentle and moisturizing. After rinsing, skin feels clean and refreshed with no residew. I threw out my Dove bar which I've stuck with since childhood so keep in mind it had to overcome a lot of hurdles before becoming our new favorite! I will note I like both scents because they are light and not too overpowering but lavender is a real calm and soothing addition to my shower routine. Great Buy!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

My mother loves this soap so I make sure to order a few bars whenever I am placing an order with iherb. It is gentle on the skin and works well for people who are sensitive to strong smell and abrasive ingredients in other soaps. The size is standard and the soap lasts long. Good quality soap and eco-friendly packaging. The price is really affordable. What more to ask for? I like it!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I LOVE this soap. Mild, cleansing, lathers nicely and the scent of lavender isn't overpowering, like others. Castile soap is gentle enough for babies, and it doesn't leave a residue on your skin. No harsh chemicals were used to make this soap. I will probably purchase more in the future.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

You can’t go wrong with this bar soap. It leaves your face feeling so soft. It’s has a wonderful scent and it’s perfect for my sensitive skin. I was looking for a gentle bar soap and it doesn’t leave my skin dry, so far I really like it!