Page 1 - Reviews - Mariani Dried Fruit, Premium Mixed Fruit, 8 oz ( 227 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great quality ingredients, tastes great, and makes perfect snack for my family. The package includes big pieces of prunes, apples, and apricots. My kids love to eat these for their school snack. I also use these for baking. Highly recommended. I like the resealable zip bag. I would buy this again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and size was perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Delicious, tasted great and I use it as a quick snack. Smells heavenly too.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I like to have dried fruit on hand for my kids to choose a healthy snack or "dessert." I always like this brand because it tastes delicious, the ingredients are high quality, and the size is a good amount for the price. They really liked all the different fruits included in this package and kept choosing two or three pieces every night for dessert.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great for a Fall roast made in a crockpot. 3-4# beef roast, 3#s potatoes and 2 med onions sliced thick, 1 cup beef broth, 3/4 cup apple juice, 1/4 cup brown sugar, clove garlic minced, tsp cinnamin, tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, bay leaf is desired. Sear meat 2 minutes each side in frying pan. Add cut up potatoes to crockpot, layer sliced onions, then add meat with juices. Add 12 oz dried fruit, combine all other ingredients and pour evenly over the top. Cook on low 8-10 hours.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Mariani is best dried fruit brand for me. the Fruit is really dried and only very slightly moist and still pliable. The apricots a slightly crisp bite but still chewy and moist and dry. I really cant explain it well but for me the texture and chew is great. I love that it is not oily or too dry or coated with sugar or sulfury taste. the variety in each pack is well mixed. I love these. The resealable zip bag preserves it well

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have bought other dried fruits under this brand and never look back. They are tasty but not sweet which is what I like when you really need to mixed dried fruits. It also helps in my diet when I don't have the time to buy fruits during my studies.

Posted on May 21, 2022

These fruits are very tender, almost melt in your mouth. They are great for eating plain, or adding to cereal. They are chewy, but not tough. The apricots are the best.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These are so tasty. They are slightly moist. They make a great snack and if you want to try your hand at making Swedish Fruit Soup these are perfect. I had been looking for just this mix of fruits and I finally found it!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The dried fruit has arrived. I didn't expect the logistics to be so fast. Every kind is delicious, the quality is good and the date is fresh. I will stock up on small snacks during the New Year, which are nutritious and healthy!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

What I like about this product that the dried fruits are not hard at all. On the contrary, they are very soft and light on the stomach. Keep in a cold dry place after opening and consume it fast after opening especially if you are in a hot area