Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Fruision Pops, Cran Pistach, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
PL
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

It tastes very good and I ate half of them once (est. 550kcal) but they contains extra sugar compared with the real figs, so be careful to control your self when u eat. Btw, I found the ingredients is different with what shows on your pic, but never mind, I will record based on what I get Found that fig is very healthy, below for your ref

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I tried these on a whim and I am glad that I picked these! The cranberry pistachio pops were very tasty. It's the kind of snack that feels substantial for the serving size so these would take the edge off when dinner seemed like it couldn't come fast enough! The texture of the pops was interesting- I can appreciate the all-natural ingredient list- with mostly chewy and some crunch from the pistachio. The coconut flake coating was very fine and almost undetectable. Will definitely reorder soon!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A very nice snack - good quality (from a high-quality producer) and just the right size. I would eat a serving just before gym work-out- it's a good source of energy. The ingredients are of high quality and the taste is nice- not too sweet and no flavor is overtaking. The fruit-nut composition works fine. I think the price is too high for what you get- hence the 4 stars.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

love this snack! it's not too sweet which is great for anyone to doesn't like too much sugar. when i eat high sugar snack it makes me feel sleepy & tired, but in this snack i can eat 6 of these and still feel great. it's really balanced.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Loved the flavor and texture. I even have my family liking them. We just finished the banana pops yummy. Now we're enjoying Figgy pops.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like the new FRUISION recipe much better than the old recipe on this one. These are really really good. I almost didn't buy them but I'm very glad I tried them. Now one of my favorites.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A perfect balance of sweet-but-not-too-sweet, tangy, and nutty flavor. I wish there were more in the bag, but really it only takes a couple to satisfy.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These are now branded as Frusion Pops but they were the old "Figgy Pops". The ingredients may have changed slightly... not sure. It's pretty easy to eat the entire bag in one sitting... so pace yourself. These would be great in a larger bag.