PL

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The ingredients are acceptable and the quality of the product is really good. It gives me benefit especially the dosage is ample for my well being. The size of the product is acceptable and the taste is okay. I like this product so much. It makes me sleep better at night due to the good quality product.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very good product for person who have about sleep problem with vegetable ingredients

1af4f4da-5d34-4fa5-83f2-5ff03547afc7
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I dont really feel any effect with 10mg than 3/5 mg. Wonder why

da1148d1-1f3d-4ede-b123-777d85a42727
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This Melatonin is a good source of anti oxidants and provide a fast night sleep. But you should be cautious about the amount of active ingredient. 10 mg make you fall asleep fast but you will probably wake up on the middle of the night and will experience insomnia. Less amount of doses, like 3 mg will induce you to have a nice and restful sleep. I find the 10 mg dose useful for airplanes and timezone situations.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

antioxidant must have think the packaging and delivery is great. also value for money. well spent.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I've tried using various brands and sizes of melatonin, and this one works best for me.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Best melatonin ever purchased. Works like a charm for sleep.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love it! It seems working for my better sleep.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

This vitamin company is recommended by Dr. Sadeh. Neither my wife nor my mother fall asleep without melatonin. It's just great to fall asleep fast. And better than a chemical bullet!

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

It turned out to be very effective for my body. Thank you for the fast delivery and this product! Perhaps I will order more and advise my loved ones