PL

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
מצוין!

warm peachy hue. nice smell. you need only a tiny amount for one use. it remains all day long. suitable for lips and cheeks. high quality of a product. creamy texture. the scent is good. size is big since you inly need a bit each time. color is saturated. package is comfortable.

a348f52e-c38f-4e1a-93ab-955799f2d61c
bdf0ef5d-1a79-4eed-a78f-82e6ca9b3ec2
Posted on May 28, 2022

Ok, I can't believe this blush is soooo goooood! I have oily skin and wanted to find a cream blush which doesn't disappear in an hour, and doesn't feel balmy, isn't shiny, and I found it here. L.A. Girl hit a mark with this one. It's longlasting, has a matte finish and I can say that this is the best cream blush in the drugstore, and maybe better than some of the high end ones I own.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is one of the most pigmented blush i have ever tried!! i only use a very small amount and use it for my cheeks, nose, forehead and my lips too! unexpectedly it does stay on for a while ( all other cream blushed i’ve tried go away within an hour)

Posted on May 9, 2022

it is so pigmented and so easy to use and so easy to blend great quality for such a low price great coverage I do recommend to apply on your hand and add gradually

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

So I bought this cause of the reviews. It’s insanely pigmented. Like, insane unreal BUT it’s impossible to blend and build. It ends up applying so much and hard to Control with brush and marks fingers if applied by hand. Great for lips tho and eyes so I use it for that. No scent. Quality is questionable only for blending but it seems a decent product If you can figure out how to blend it

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The color is really intense but you can use a small ammount of it and it looks great. Texture doesn't satisfy me a lot because it is a bit dry.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

very pigmented blush. a little goes a long way. the color is lovely

ca3be01c-8f31-43e8-875e-77541da55fd9
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Its actually smaller then I expected but its still a great product with great pigment but the pigment doesn’t last as long as i thought 🥲

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

the colour is bit strong you need only tiny bit and its enough