PL

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Fantastic Conditioner!

I have been struggling a lot with hair loss this past year and the Jason Thin to Thick conditioner has been a great help. I am sensitive to overpowering scents, but this conditioner uses natural oils to moisturize your roots and scalp. My hair is also significantly softer since I began using this conditioner. The size of the bottle may not seem like much, but a little can go a long ways with it. If you are struggling with hair loss, especially due to environmental factors, I would definitely recommend this high quality conditioner!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It's pretty good, will definitely give you some volume, but it will also make your hair kind of fluffy, if you know what I mean. If you have fine hair like me you'll probably also need to use an additional product of some kind.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I have very long hair and this product makes it very silky and gives it volume. Great scent, not overpowering. Good size and lasts a long time. Comes in a handy packagaing.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It is nice texture, no annoying scent and boosts my hair really superb. Would recommend it to everyone with thin hair. Only you need to store it upside down, because it is very sick and is hard to squeez out if it is half empty

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've used this twice already and I'm not sure about it yet. The product is so thick I have trouble getting it out of the bottle! I need 2 hands to squeeze it out, need a 3rd hand to put it on. Hope it gets better. Not sure yet.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

To be honest I didn’t see any different from other regular conditioner it didn’t add any volume and it didn’t even hydrate my hair I don’t know everyone is saying good things about it but it didn’t work with me maybe it’s not fit for my hair.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I actually stoped using hair conditioner cause i read many opinions that say its not healthy for the hair and now i use only hair masks. When i used this hair conditioner i didnt see any change with hair voluem. However i realy like jason and i buy their products all the time

b934ec6b-9aa1-4f89-b4c3-671f005c16a6
Posted on Feb 28, 2021

This product is awesome for adding volume. I see a massive difference from using a regular conditioner. The only downfall is the conditioner is quite thick and hard to get out of the bottle. I removed the pop top lid as it was too hard to use. But again love the product itself.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Bought the full set: shampoo and conditioner. If to talk about conditioner - nothing good except for ingredients and positive blue bottle - giving 2 stars for these. Conditioner itself is dense and the bottle is made from strong plastic, thus, it's really very hard to get the conditioner from the bottle. After applying conditioner I still cannot brush my hair so I have to use other hair sprays simply to brush my hair. So the question is what's the use of such a conditioner? Won't buy it again.