PL

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Great

I used to bloat alot after having meal. I had OMAD and on Ketogenic diet. I might not used to eat on high fat diet. After consumed this Bile Salts resolved my problems. Im so relieved. Now Im trying this to my son just starting the Keto diet and has Keto rash. Hopefuly can help him somehow 🤗

39aab875-4658-4750-a3ce-93f067849122

Eat first before taking this don't take this without food you might get stomach upset i suggest taking this with at least a little amount of healthy fat from fish, avocado, beef or any This is a good product specially for people without gallbladder or having problems with gallbladder (gallstones etc.) This also has TUDCA on it the taurine conjugated version of UDCA (prescription drug) Ursodiol, this is a less expensive version Also don't let it sit in your mouth for too long it has a weird bitter taste. UPDATE: after almost finishing the bottle i had less gallbladder attacks and better stools than loose oily ones before

2354412d-6931-4339-8520-66b032752ee4
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

really excellent product ,taken only one capsule after main meal and it changed my digestion completely . the medicine contains highly concentrated and conjugated bile acids which are essential to form the bile salts (bile juice costituants) .the gelaine is of bovine source . if you suffer from your gall bladder insuffeciency this is your medicine of choice. highly recommended it.

4efe9dd4-4dfb-48fc-a530-25cc5c36e556
Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022

These are powerful! They work unbelievably well, but you must follow certain directions. First off, don’t dare take them AFTER a meal. If you do, there’s a chance you end up with fiery heartburn that could very well last several hours. Take them at the beginning or in the middle of a meal. Again, never towards the end of after a meal. I’ve made this mistake. Secondly, don’t you dare take 4 at a time like the label suggests! If you’re do, you’ll more than likely not be pooing solid for a week. Bile salts are incredible at getting the juices flowing, so most human beings don’t need more than 1 capsule per meal. 2 would be the max I’d ever go. With that said, this is one of the best supplements I’ve ever taken for digestive health. Hands down, nothing even close. It gets your bile flowing again like nothing I’ve ever seen in 20+ years of taking supplements. It does come with the two warnings above. So, again, take 1 capsule to start, and take it early or in the middle of a meal.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Had a problem of constipation, loss of appetite, right shoulder blade pain, fatigue. Learnt these are all symptoms of liver inflammation with a problem of bile. Once I started taking this together with other liver supplements, my appetite is back. No more shoulder pain, fatigue. I feel my usual self again. Feel so GOOD.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I order it mainly because it has TUDCA, the only product i found on iherb that contains this acid . It help for detox the liver and good for digestion if you have lack of gallbladder salt . Or if you remove your gallbladder you need this subblement all of the time because it is necessary to digest fat and assest the liver . Press “YES” if my review was helpful . Thanks❤️ طلبته لانه يحتوي على تودكا المنتج الوحيد الي لقيته يحتوي على هذا الحمض ، ممتاز لتنظيف الكبد وللهضم خاصة لو عندك مشاكل في عصارة المرارة او اذا تم استئصال المرارة يستخدم كمكمل للابد لانه ضروري هضم الدهون ويحمي الكبد . اضغطو لايك لو تعليقي افادكم . شكرًا❤️

Oceans
Posted on May 11, 2022

Y’all!!! These have been a total game changer for me. I don’t want to be too detailed because my GI history has not been pleasant. Short of the long, I’ve dealt with diarrhea that occurs after eating anything, and I mean anything for about 8 years!! I’ve tried taking prescribed medications all of which have been unhelpful. I take one in the morning and one with every meal and I swear the result is night and day.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great product! An essential supplement for people that have their bile surgically removed, or people with GERB and weak stomach acid, or people with Hashimoto's hypothyroiditis, that have problems with digesting protein. Can also help with hair loss, as hair is made of protein, so if you're not able to digest protein properly, you're not able to put those amino acids to use as building blocks for the body. A real gem!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I started taken TUDCA to aid in my gut Biome. I found this product to also help with that. I've been using it for a couple of weeks without any discomfort. It's not something you take and instantly feel better. This is to combat years and years of Doctors antibiotic prescriptions that has thrown my gut health out of balance. I'm on the road to health again.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.