PL

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The scent is barely noticeable. The size of this deodorant is worth its price. Personally I feel the deodorant does its job. It does not stain my clothes. The smell is same as the scent, it barely register on me. I used the deodorant everyday in the morning after my shower routine. The packaging make it easy to roll on. Quality wise, this deodorant is good for frequent usage.

cvnativeinpa
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I can't tell you how many times I have tossed out stick deodorant. Mostly because the odors changed and didn't keep my smell out. Another problem was that it was sticky and left a residue on my clothes. I even made my own, from coconut oil and baking soda. But that was too greasy. Remembering I used roll-ons a long time ago, I decided to buy this. And I have to say, it's wonderful! Non-scented means it won't change, it's effective in that it keeps my smell at bay, and it doesn't stain. Please keep this product; the price is great, the quality is great, and it's just what I need.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've tried a lot of brand but unfortunately, still not working for me. And finally this Home Health,Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Unscented and it works perfectly for me. Answer prayer for my daily problem. I will definitely buy more this product and still on this brand.

3b006e71-e1ab-45d2-b401-ccfec9838e82
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on May 19, 2022

no harsh smell,very little fresh scent thatbdissappears fast, perfect for working out high quality

f15dca24-c4da-4409-bfda-0833ca77eed3
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

First time buying desodorante without smell, and no difference so far from the the product with perfume of the same brand.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The product is excellent, does not clog pores, and its comfort is calm and beautiful.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Fantastic: works all day long, has neutral, light scent. 88ml - perfect product size - for 3+ mths or longer period.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Have used this for years. NOT an anti-perspirant! A GREAT deodorant. The unscented is really unscented. Highly recommend.