PL

IrinaRed
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Very good

I have a few products by this brand. Both shampoos are good for my hair and scalp. I don’t feel any difference between the two. I don’t love the fragrance but it’s forgivable since my hair is happy. The jojoba oil that comes with it is a good addition. I mix it with the shampoo, use it for my lips and cuticles too

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have age-related thinning hair though I know it is hard to reverse and I am still open to trying new products to improve it. Product smell is mildly astringent, I do not mind it. Comes with separate jojoba oil. I use it slightly different as directed as I leave it on areas that are balding for a few minutes before rinsing off followed by the jojoba oil when my hair is still wet (mostly at the ends). I have used it for a week and the benefits: a little product goes a long way, easy to apply and lather hair looks less flat esp. near the forehead ( I have a receding hairline there) the jojoba oil works as detangler for me so no need for conditioner (yay!) hair is softer and I noticed less breakage and hair fall when showering and combing my hair so that's good enough for me :)

Posted on May 14, 2022

Have been using this on and off in the past couple of weeks. It’s just ok for me as I am not fully happy with the dryness after using this shampoo and I end up using additional conditioner to smooth my hair out. Not seeing much effect to prevent hair loss yet. Will keep using, but unlikely to repurchase.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It's definitely kind of a small amount for about $10, but I've been alternating this product with Giovanni's Ultra-Luxurious Shampoo -- and I do truly think my hair quality has increased. Overall pretty good.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

first time I purchased this shampoo and it's great less hair fall 😊

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

use for my hair ans scalp. i am really beliving it dies its work. it is sensitive, moisturize my scalp. it stoped the lost hair, i really love it.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

If you have very oily scalp then I would recommend this for you because it dries and detoxifies the scalp. But what I didnt like hair still keeps falling after each wash although my hair care routine has nothing wrong with it. After I gave this shampoo a try, i realized hair fall increased sadly

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very happy with this shampoo. Very gentle and lathers excellent.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Helps my hair and scalp to be healthier. This brand is my favorite for hair care.