PL

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Not like other Herban products

This does soothe razor burns and after-shave tenderness, but I was not a big fan of the scent—it is very light, almost non-existent.

4cda7a9a-04b3-4c73-b88b-2fc78104ef2d
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

bought it for my husband. He loves it. it's small sized, he puts it in his gym bag and uses after shower before work.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Soothes and moisturizes the skin well after shaving. Could be perfect for sensitive skin. The scent is average and the texture is a bit slimy. So in case you have oily skin, you might find it a bit off-putting.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My husband loves this produect. bought it for its composition. He has a sensitive skin and it works really good for him. the smell is okay

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Nice one will buy it again…. Feels so soft my skin

cf01c191-81f4-48b3-86b7-88a8080f2e19
Posted on Nov 2, 2020

Легкий, невесомый. Хорошо увлажняет в теплое время (зимой, конечно, нужно что-то на масленой основе). Муж доволен, да и я им периодически пользуюсь. Единственно, запах довольно интенсивный - не всем может прийтись по вкусу. Light, weightless. Well moisturizes in warm seasons (apparently, in winter something based on oils is required). Both my husband and me are pleased (I use it now and then). The only minor thing may be a quite intensive smell - not everyone finds it to their likings.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I bought this one for my husband and he like it a lot

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My husband adores this balm. It feels for sensitive skin

Posted on May 3, 2022

My man like very much this after shave, and the smell is bestial!