PL

Posted on May 2, 2022
No lumps

First time I’ve had a shaker that DIDNT LEAVE CLUMPS. So sick of the lies from other brands about the magic of no lumpy bits. This one actually did the trick and it’s pink so I’m here for it.

8b1576bc-04f6-4872-9277-33ec3e80231d
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Lightweight and easy to clean. Is 100% leak-proof. Produces perfect shakes due to the spiraled shape of the bottle. Beautiful design. Great Value for money!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

It's the best shaker I've ever bought. It actually works! And is really easy to use. The lid is leak-proof. Great quality. I give it a thumbs up, definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this shaker bottle. It works really well at blending protein powders as well as peanut butter powder. I like this much better than using a blender bottle with a whisk or ball. Recommend it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product! no clumps, it dissolve the powder completely in several of seconds, easy to clean.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

good quality, easy to use, medium size

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Best shaker I have ever had. Recommended

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Definitely worth every penny

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The price is not budget as for the faucet, but I need a glass without a ball, I really want to believe that I like it.