PL

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These are the good quality dryer sheets for baby clothes. They smell very pleasant and make baby clothes softer. I use one sheet per load, but tear it in two pieces so they give their effect evenly on all the clothes in a load. I can definitely recommend this product.

These dryer sheets smell amazing,And they are certainly plesant for adults and older children aswell.I have always struggled with finding scenes that don't effect my many allergies.I think this reflects that others I have tried have floral scents that are very strong.This is not the case with these.Ill be purchasing again soon and will likely continue to have them on stand buy permanently.Reccomend to other sensitive people out there,Because we all deserve to have a plesant fragrance too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I have used these a couple times and the scent is super nice going in and not at all over powering when you take out your clothes from the dryer. I use them on our towels. Quality is good, the packaging is very cute with the sheep and the yellow, pleasing for the eye to see it on the shelf.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Used it a few times, the smell is great but does not sticks to the clothes as much as I wanted. Also not sure about the amount to use each time because the sheets are all attached and you need to torn as much sheets as you want.

90016a24-810a-47e5-8bb4-de3ad397c442
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my favorite scent for this brand of product and we don't even have a new born baby. Makes your clothing smell refreshing

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
2051

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These sheets smell amazing and I like that theyre compostable and contain natural ingredients for a babys sensitive skin. Will be buying again and again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I love this wonderful scent!! They make my clothes so soft and I really like the delicate sweet smell they leave on my clothes. It is not to strong just perfect!!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Nice, but since it's for adults (and not a baby) I have a slight preference for its sibling Grab Green baby dryer sheets for 5+ months-- just a scent preference... both pleasant.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021