PL

Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Excellent! GOOD Product!

I knew this bee pollen from a friend who has breast cancer, and she said this is really a good product, healthy and lots of benefits. So I bought one for myself and my family. We eat this every morning to start our day and so this gives us extra energy and makes us feel better unlike before without it. This also serves as our go to snack. Good product! Awesome benefits!

fc840967-1c58-41ea-8fc5-64b866e9ff89
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Pollen has many features and covers large area of health improvement and the taste is fantastic. I have not replaced sugar with this as I have palm sugar for that. I use it in my miso soup every morning with spirulina and clorella and raw cocoa and aswagandha and fine ground chia seeds. Do you want to try?

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My second time to buy this because I remembered it from taking it a few years ago. It is dry pollen and very, very flavourful and easy to eat. I recommend starting off small and not going overboard; I developed severe stomach pains when I was taking a table spoon a day as opposed to a teaspoon. Nevertheless, it's full of nutrients and tastes wonderful, either on its own or in yogurt or other things.

Such a simple product but it taste goods and packs such a lot of benefits.Bee pollen is high in b vitamins and we love to sprinkle on top of yoghuts, ice cream, acai bowls or chia pudding. This is an amazing quality for the price. A little goes a long way but we eat it quite often. This is my 3rd or 4th bottle. A versatile product that tastes like honey. It is great for getting extra nutrients into picky kids.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

High quality bee pollen ingredient. The container size is perfect for the price. It benefits your health as it contains vitamins and minerals and enzymes the body needs. I don’t mind the taste. The suggested dosage at first are a few granules to make sure you’re not allergic but afterwards I started taking 1 teaspoon daily

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A local store stopped carrying this product so I did a search online. I have already tried the product and like it very much for its health properties. IHerb had it for a decent price. The shipping was free and loved that it came in a few days. Will buy again from them.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

good quality and price! Best price I could find! The benefits of bee pollen are well known. It relieving inflammation, working as an antioxidant. Boosting liver health. Strengthening the immune system. I use it with small piece of butter and few pine nuts every day as an excellent dietary supplement.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Bee Pollen is about the only supplement I can take that I can literally feel it giving me more energy- and the Spanish stuff is very fresh and moist and not dry and tastes fantastic..I highly recommend to anyone looking for a boost to their energy levels and is also beneficial for the immune system. I take it daily.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I recommend Spanish Bee Pollen for use. It's a little dry, but otherwise I like the taste. Regular size, usual ingredients, pretty good quality, one tea spoon dosage per meal. I hope that it benefits my immunity and helps my health.

3948c497-e4b1-458a-bfd9-38b597acd462
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Second time buying this. Pretty decent quality pollen. Granules are fresh, slightly slower. Good for adding to cereal. Toward the end the granules tend to disintegrate so better to keep in fridge.