PL

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

As usual Frontier spices do not disappoint. I started buying their spices because of their healthier manufacturing processes, but the quality has been top notch as well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Frontier Cumin seed ground, is one of our stable products in our cooking - tastes amazing in our dishes such as red rice, chicken, vegetables. We measure a tablespoon in our dishes for two adults. Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This I had very had time founding it. Of course Frontier did not leave me empty-handed. I use this in oriental dishes and it gives dishes that extra depth of flavor. I love the fact it is also organic!

Posted on May 9, 2022

This organic seasoning is very flavorful and goes well in meat dishes, The jar is glass and the size is kinda small but I think they have in bulk but not in glass so that's something to consider

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

Great quality! Fresh and aromatic. Glass and metal packaging keeps it fresh! Be sure to bloom your spices! Makes them taste 100x better. Heat your pan first, then add your oil/fat, then add your spices. Let them brown a little and then cook your food! Blooming makes them more aromatic and your food tastier!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good quality and I like it also because it comes in glass container and noyt plastic one.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

High quality NON irradiated cumin seed ground. Love this brand of herbs.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's super good. I use it with turmeric root powder. It's of good quality and I enjoy the great taste and flavor.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Frontier Co-op has good seasonings. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My favourite spice, very high quality and cute packaging, I highly recommend.