PL

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Good

Takes a while for the gel to be fully absorbed into the skin. Skin feel cool n refreshed. Have to be washed away in the next morning.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good quality of aloe! Shinning indeed after applying whole night!

988c3c62-c7f6-4c74-989b-5e1b20f4a834
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like freeman mask line. They have good ingredients. Will try and update my review later.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

After spending 5 hours at the beach, it helps to cool down my skin. I love it a lot.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Love it very good and cheap

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This mask makes your face glow the next morning

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

GOOD ``BUT expensive than befor too much

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered again, it speaks for itself. But. I didn’t “understand” this mask right away. Seeing the sticky mass squeezed out of the tube, I decided that it was a film mask. her, as prescribed, for the night. On the face, neck and decollete. The next morning I woke up with moisturized, fresh skin .. Only I didn’t have enough moisture under my eyes, but there are special products for this. Excellent mask! Pleasant unobtrusive smell, excellent moisturizing, light cooling effect.

Posted on May 18, 2022
Auto-translated from French

its fragrance is neutral, I use it in the evening on clean skin, it remains a little sticky but it fades quickly, in the morning the skin is plumped and hydrated, quality product, the packaging is generous, it does a lot good for the skin, perfect composition, really very soft!