PL

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age..

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It's a good product! my nephew takes this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

4db7cf31-877f-4892-b1ca-850b2dbffa52
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I've compared flintstones to a lot of other brands of multivitamins for children and this is the best by far. almost all needed vitamins matches the required daily intake of a child.

e5cb7cb5-cc29-4f90-a03b-56480285544b

I do like these as a blast from the past! The best part about them is that you don’t have to consumer two pieces but rather one or half depending on age - I prefer more concentrated vitamins so you don’t have to take a lot of them to get the required vitamins and this one ticks that box. It doesn’t have as wide of a range of vitamins as some of the other brands but the plus of not having to take too much is great!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I used it many times Its size is very good and good quality Suitable for all ages Packaged in a good way It tastes good Very good benefit There is improvement in my baby child

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I grew up on these and so glad that my 4 y/o likes them (finally- after trying a bunch of other brands, gummies etc).

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

What a surprise that my kid said she loves this more than other similar product Bayer Good for. to strengthen the immunity company is excellent Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

i searched this and said one of the best multivitamins for kids thats why i chose this to my kids but the taste its a bit problem to one of my kids, she doesnt like it, i think its too sour... so instead of chewing it she just swallow it so that she can take it 😆

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Kids dont like the taste that much for this one. I am just trying to finish it but it seems difficult! Even the one who eats everything does not accept this easily! But of course it changes for each kid!