PL

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been waiting for two months since the first day this cleanser arrived to write this review. I used to hate foam cleansers as they made my skin feel tight. This one however is perfect! It's very mild and cleanses my skin gently. I have sensitive, combination and acne-prone (a nightmare combo) skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. It has zero scent wich i love. Would totally recommend it

0f798e71-291f-4054-9827-6a5efc10ab9c
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love this cleanser so much, I’ve been using this line for a couple of months and it’s honestly the best, I can’t live without it!! I have an oily sensitive skin and this feels like applying clouds on my face, my oily skin improved so much after I started using this cleanser and I feel like when I’m on “those days” and my skin is acting up, this helps my skin to calm down a lot. The only downside tho it’s that it’s horrible for cleansing heavy sunscreen and makeup, so I strongly recommend a double cleansing step with other product, but it works great with water based sunscreens and daily activities. Overall great great experience, this is my favorite cleanser of all time!

3f61ebd8-45d0-4103-992a-e91d8b9ac79f
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is an excellent gentle foam cleanser with no fragrance and does not leave ur skin dry or tight. It foams up perfectly, light and fluffy and thoroughly cleanses my combo/oily skin and rinses clean. The Neogen green tea foaming cleanser had a bad formula, fragrance and burned my eyes -- so this was heaven sent! My skin is absolutely in love with this cleanser. It lives up to the hype! Highly recommend, 10/10

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I really enjoy cleansers that come out as foam, they are easy to use and wash off. This cleanser from Etude has few ingredients, and panthenol is high on the list, which is really good for sensitive skin. While it cleanses well, it is also moisturising and doesn't leave a film like most cream cleansers do. I am able to use it two times a day and it doesn't strip my skin at all. My skin is already calmer and I have few breakouts after a week of use. I have combo skin, but I would recommend this cleanser for all skin types, especially sensitive. I think it will last me a while, and I'll definitely repurchase.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've been trying this face wash for a week now. I initially bought it to replace my innisfree face wash and ket me tell you i definitely like this one better. It comes in a bigger size (its around 5oz of product). It's a thick foam that is really smooth while gliding along my face. Theirs no noticeable scent which inappreciate since I'm ver sensitive to it. It doesnt leave my face tight and dry and is very gentle.

Posted on May 13, 2022

First time using this. So far, so good. It literally has no smell, so it would be perfect for those who cannot stand fragrances. I generally don't mind nice smelling fragrances though but since it goes on the face, it's nice to not have any overwhelming scent right up my nose as I lather it on. I have had no breakouts- but then I don't have sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have waited a long time for this soap to be back in stock and it was worth waiting. First of all - the size is HUGE!!! it will last a long time. It is very gentle. I did not feel that it strip the natural oils. The package is very comfortable and it will be great for daily use. No scent at all and will be good even for sensitive skin like mine

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I love this entire line by Etude house because I have sensitive skin, and oily T zone and very dehydrated skin. Cleansers can be tricky because I need something that will cleanse my face of dirt and makeup yet not strip it of its moisture barrier. This has been perfect so far and I am so glad to have it for the winter time!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have ordered these before they are gentle do not irritate my combo skin I have ordered two incase they have gone out of stock as they are so close to my skin. Don't want to change my cleanser soon.

989193ba-ca71-4456-beb1-73390aac9381