PL

IHerbGreatestReviewer95
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Easy tasty source for vitamin C

I like this product very much! comes as 30 packets of powder that dissolves in water. Has nice cranberry taste, though I think orange taste is better. I recommend! If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍 🙂

a51bceca-40a4-4638-b6ed-58bafa10481b
bbb460da-b947-49c1-ab7a-869c4eb5ffbd
5dc91583-9fb8-4a75-81dc-8b5113bda2c0
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Within the outstanding range of Emergen-C, the cranberry-pomegranate flavour is one of my favourites! I can feel the vitamin C taking effect within minutes of swallowing this delicious drink.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Been using this for many years. Works really well, doesn't upset my stomach like some other similar supplements, and helps to get better faster if still get sick.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’ve been looking for this vitamin C since I last bought it in US. It’s by far the best vitamin C that I’ve ever had especially when feeling sick.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Cranberry Pomegranate has always been my favorite Emergen-C flavor but it has been impossible to find in Houston, TX. I was so happy to find that iHerb carries it and at a very competitive price.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I drink emergenC regularly and this is one of my favorite flavors! I personally like to drink it in the morning and I feel like it does help keep colds at bay.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

A great product especially for people like me who like to take medications and pills so it's more fun to take vitamins

68255636-aac0-4d1c-9c8f-847ce9c02710
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Flavors always decent for cranberry and orange but i personally like it a little more watered down. Good way to get a vitamin boost at work and get some energy for my day.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Looks like the formula is the same though the 'invented by a teacher' tagline is gone ;) Still, anyone in public service in this covid era needs strong immunity, and Vitamin C is important!