Page 1 - Reviews - Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Bone Support, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml) - iHerb
PL
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I like that this is a tasteless fluid and easy to take in normal water intake. As to the formula I can't say, I take it on trust.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My bones need all the help they can get and this easy to use supplement does the job; I am so pleased to have found an effective liquid supplement rather than having to take pills and more pills

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Always look for nano, Armstrong size supplement. Ionic is great, absorption is the key in our diet to gain the benefit and effectiveness of the supplement. Glad to find this type of liquid mineral here.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

All purchased items received in good condition. Have not try out the product. If suit me, will buy more.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My wife used to take this and always happy about its quality!

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

This is the second bottle we got, my son loves this presentation, he workouts two hours a day and he ask me to get his minerals in drops. Thanks God we found Ionic Minerals.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Good combination of trace minerals for bone support with no fillers or additives. Eidon is one of the few companies that provide minerals in liquid form, which enhances absorption.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Packaging, in a tincture bottle, easy to carry around especially traveling. Great to add this supplement into our diet as calcium deficiency as always.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

good quality, high in absorbtion

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I love all the products from Eidon minerals! Great products. This one I bought from my mother, to support her bones during chemo.