Page 1 - Reviews - Eidon Mineral Supplements, Iodine, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml) - iHerb
PL
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The bottle enough for 450 days And the value of iodine is perfect I use it daily and my family Good energy Good concentration Good feeling in the morning 2 drops in my first cup of water in the morning And feel better after 10 days No side effect Like if my review helped you

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Natural source of iodine! Using it with molybdenum, lithium, MSM, zinc, selenium and chromium. I think there are people who is interested in what this concentrate were made from. I wrote to "Eidon Mineral" official instagram, they answered: "Our Iodine is Potassium Iodine delivered from Iodine wells in the ground. Not large bodies of water or seaweed".

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My doctor recommended iodine for our family, particularly children to fight off coughs and colds. The trifector for fighting coughs and colds is iodine, iron and zinc. I’ve noticed a big difference in the frequency of sickness since taking iodine amongst other things. We get sick much less. Tasteless so easy to add to water.

Posted on May 22, 2022

this seems like the best quality liquid iodine supplement I have tried so far. I'm naturally predisposed to iodine deficiency and have an underactive thyroid. as a result of this (among other factors), I gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years. after taking this regularly, my metabolism seems to be be closer to what I was before my thyroid issues, and I am losing weight too (with sensible eating and exercise). highly recommended if you have hypothyroidism or just general iodine deficiency.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

After using it I can realise that my skin looks 10 years younger and my thyroid is excellent.overall a good natural healthy daily supplement

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Such a good product. I love Eidon Minerals products that come in liquid form - they are a lot easier to take and they get delivered better. The package and size are also great.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a very high quality supplement that tastes great. We use it when we feel we've been exposed to something dangerous. It is also good for maintaining health.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I like how this iodine is very high quality, and comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. I use it every day by putting it in water for wellness!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Easy to consume in water or any other liquid. Has no taste that I could detect so super easy to increase my iodine levels. Will purchase again :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The system with droplets is ideal if you want to build up your iodine intake stepwise. Iodine droplets enable convenient dosing. When you reach the desired maximal dose, you can use iodine pills. Good product!