PL

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Wow!

I didn't have a ton of expectations for this, just wanted to try a new hair mask (usually order Dove's hair masks). This was fantastic! I have long, curly, coarse hair, and this made my hair SO soft and manageable! I will definitely be ordering again. Smells great, too!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love the natural ingredients. Effectively softens my processed 2A hair. Very minor drawback is that the scent is a bit overwhelming to me. Still deserves 5 stars.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Smells good! I use it for the ends of my hair and have to leave it on for quite a while before it feels softer, but that could just be me.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It’s my favorite hair mask now! I’m going to order it again. It makes my hair so soft and smells delicious.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this mask, use it on my dyed hair , nice smell my hair feels silky after, highly recommended!

Posted on May 10, 2022

very nice. buy again more times

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Naturally, she did not pass by the new Eco Love products. The company has an interesting approach to the production of products. Each Eco Love series has its own color. Green series of green plants - cucumbers, parsley and spinach. The orange series contains the orange botanicals of carrots, pumpkins, and sweet potatoes, etc. by flowers. I chose the purple series for colored hair. The mask contains purple organic blueberry, grape and lavender ingredients. About the composition of the mask. Purple Collection hair mask is made up of natural ingredients Enriched with essential oils, herbs, herbal extracts and Dead Sea minerals. A unique blend of blueberry, grape and lavender extract softens and repairs dry, damaged hair Certified vegan and organic, not tested on animals, free of SLS, parabens and petroleum products. Appearance, texture, smell. The mask comes in a round jar with a screw cap. The color of the mask is white. It has a dense, slightly elastic texture. Consumption is moderate. It spreads well on damp hair. But the aroma just killed me on the spot. Some mix of cheap men's cologne with lavender and powder echoes. Well, you have to manage to make such a nasty flavor for such a product name. I was expecting something tasty, sweet, fruity, but certainly not cologne. Impact on my hair. I liked the quality of the mask. They work on the hair quickly enough, 3-5 minutes are enough for the hair to become very, very soft under its influence and after drying it is easy to comb. But in general, without the wow effect. The mask does not provide any special hydration and nutrition, and there is not enough shine from it. Here softens very strongly and on it all. Summarizing. The product is good, but I'm not impressed. The composition pleases, the aroma is shocking, the effect on the hair is not cooler than any average conditioner. I will continue to use anyway. It feels like the mask is suitable not only for dry and dyed hair. Suitable for normal hair types. And on the manufacturer's website, the list of hair types also includes wavy, curly hair. If you like the composition - try it, maybe your hair will be impressed with the Eco Love mask.

0e5be0f8-f42e-461c-beb0-52c27845c2e2
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I wasn't satisfied with the scent of Japanese hair care products, so I read a review that said it had a strong scent and bought it. As the product name suggests, it smells like lavender and grape. I didn't know much about blueberries. I really like the strength of the scent. There is an inner lid to seal the container. The feeling of use was not much different from the 1000 yen tube you can buy at the drug store. Compared to those, I think it depends on the item, but this one has a slightly smoother feel after towel drying and is easier to handle. It seems that 2 to 3 minutes is enough for leaving it on, and it is easy to wash off without leaving a slimy feeling. For those who don't like strong scents, I think drugstore products are the winner, but for those who like strong scents, I can recommend it as a strong scent that can be used at the same cost performance. The scent remains even after drying, so you can enjoy it. I don't think it's bad enough, but I can't say for certain because I think there are individual differences. Personally, I think that compared to the thin tubes that have been increasing in recent years, this one will win overwhelmingly in terms of usability and cost performance. I would love to try other scents. I highly recommend it if you don't mind strong scents. Candidate for repeat.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it new, based on your comments, it smells crazy, but I started with it new, but I continued on it for a while, my last comment