PL

Posted on May 20, 2022

I had first tried the brand Nature's Way but I found this one is better coz it's almost like tasteless and also it does have a two powerful ingredients combined instead of one. This has Mulberry leaves and Alfalfa leaves. I was having upper abdomen pain that goes around my lower right back that gives me like constipated or sometimes diarrhoea , so I can say that it does helps me and gives me relief. Thank you iherb and for a good service, package comes always right on time.. :)

I have just started using it, so cant judge about thr results, though, I can comment the taste can be handled if dissolve in water. Definitely need to brush teeth after every use, as it colors them fast. Bottle is uncomfortable and I lose half while put in a glass. I hope it will give good results at least ))

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Love this product makes such a big difference to my skin and scent. It's a little like green tea with a hint of sweetness. I admit that I have become addicted to it, and look forward to my daily dose in the morning to give me a little boost. Keep it refrigerated after you open it. Only issue is pouring it makes such a mess, it needs a dropper or something.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The quality is great with the ingredients that stores well in the fridge. The benefits help keeping acid reflux I have to a minimum. The taste is fine when mixed with other Dynamic Health juice products. It can supplement a missed salad at times.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

good quality , affective ingredients , benefit for general health , no bad taste , mint taste

Posted on May 25, 2022

This tastes great. I add it to my bottle of drinking water everyday.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Taste fresh Unlike most other brands, it keeps using glass bottom container. Save the natural flavour

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

My first experience and I felt a difference because all my life I suffer from colon pain and get annoyed when I eat some food, I feel it improves digestion, stomach wind and colon, in addition to glasses in my skin. and then. Stop it for a month and come back and repeat the 10 days, I don't like your request 💕

e0829717-1e95-4355-b918-ee1662d6dbad