PL

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is my to-go item when I have cramps or any stomach issue. I take three capsules and whatever uncomfortable symptoms seem to go away slowly! I rely on this when I feel bloated, have gas issue, or any digestive issue. Thank you for making these Dragon Herbs and thank you iHerb for carrying these!!!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like the product. It does improve digestion. It is easy to swallow. It doesn’t require any planning. You can take it any time. The brand specialist advised me it is fine to take it with or without food. Just remember to take it apart from caffeinated drinks as caffeine lowers potency of herbs.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

this is a very good product the quality is amazing and a have a lot of benefit from it and it helps improve my procreativeness all ingredients are natural i love the product

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Taking 2 of these just before it with meals twice a day, 3 is a bit too strong for me unless I’ve had a heavier meal. They’ll seem to work really well for me.

Posted on May 8, 2022

a traditional Chinese herbal formula to help to improve the digestion and to relief any digestive disconfort special on the intestins/ colon.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product was recommended to help with pancreatitis...Have taken for many years now....Doing its job and have great results.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I take 3 capsules, one meal at a time. To do this, 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds a day. Digestion has improved. I reduced carbohydrates and starches, the weight goes down slowly :-)

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good mix of herbs for health, taste isn't great though unfortunately

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I will try to post a review when I see its effect