PL

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great with joint pain, I saw an improvement after a week. No more knee pain, back pain. I take them regularly and start again If my knee is bothering me 👍🏻 A must have in my house.

Posted on May 5, 2022

after drink this feel good on my knees even after I hiking, before every time after hiking the next day my knees is pain when walk down at staircase,but now is no pain after I drink almost finish for 1 bottle thanks quality is not bad

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I used to use glucosamine supplements but they had a bad taste to them and you had to take so many. I switched to egg shell membrane and only take one pill will no noticeable taste. It also works better!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I only noticed the effect while not taking the Joint Formula supplement, i.e I've finished the last bottle and was waiting for new order to arrive. I could feel pain and soreness on my joints were back while not taking the tablets. However, after resuming taking Joint Formula Supplement for a week, my joints are back to pain-free.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

This is the best joint formula I have found. I tried other less expensive brands, but keep coming back to this. If you have chronic pain, you owe it to yourself to give this a try for a month and see how you feel. You won't be disappointed. (One complaint, for those of you that have trouble swallowing pills, this is a large tablet. It is not a problem for me, but my husband doesn't like the size.)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I trust this brand .. but I wish they made discounts! .. the promo codes never apply to this brand!

Posted on Aug 17, 2019

I have been buying Dr mercola's Joint Formula for 2 to 3 years now it solved my knee osteoarthritis problem after I tried every other Joint Formula on the market which didn't work it keeps my knee, painfree so that I have avoided a knee replacement operation I wish it was a little cheaper but it does the job so that I can still play tennis which I love. a great product!

23ccaba7-cc32-4f18-ac75-c62526c32123
Posted on May 1, 2021

In general, I love Mercola's products; I've been taking his joint formula for a couple years, and it really does help with my arthritis pain in my knees.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

I had to bite these in half with my front teeth to get them down. I have mild arthritis in my knees. I was hoping this might reduce some of the stiffness but I didn't notice any major improvement. Given the high price per tablet and the difficulty of taking them, I probably won't continue them. They do have the benefit of 2mg of Astaxanthin however.