PL

Posted on May 15, 2022

First of all I love all the products of Doctors best and resveratrol one off them. Super antioxidant, definitely will buy it again, highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Doctor's Best Trans-Resveratrol is a high quality value for money supplement of anti-oxidant that I call "Reversatrol" because it has definitely made a difference to my decline into age-related hereditary dementia.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I take this daily because I know it is good for the immune system. Looks to me like a good form that will be absorbed and I trust Doctor's Best.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been taking the Trans-Resveratrol for some time now and find it to be excellent quality and ingredients and has been a great benefit to me.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good website and sending product in a day after ordered. Only iHerb have to increase ordering limits as most of the time we have to order 2-3 items in separate orders and jot in one order.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Just one of a few resveratrol supplements that adds the advantage of polyphenols in one capsule. Great brand.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very good and useful product for your health. It helps me a lot, I will order more. Highly recommend to everyone.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I take this every day for my memory function. It really helps me!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

the quality is good and the ingredient is perfect, resveratrol is very fit for anti aging era.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I got what I was expecting, no complaints. The order came quickly.