PL

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

f5e8e555-74ae-4d53-b71b-612656d54a75
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Have been taking this for the past 3 years. Love the firming effect on my face. I take 6 tablets in 2 divided doses but sometimes up to 8 tablets daily as there is no limit to dosage. It is perfectly safe in higher doses. Good for joint health too. I jog regularly too and never had any joint issues. Will continue to buy from Doctor’s Best as it is cost effective.

6d0eb789-6f61-4922-9383-83572759d5a2
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My nails were naturally weak, although my vitamins and minerals were fine. I've been taking 4 tablets a day, twice before a meal, for the last 2 months. My fingernails became noticeably stronger, but this effect might also be due to a healthier diet. Apart from that, I didn't observe any effects. P.S. The pills are quite big and difficult to swallow (compare with a usb on the picture). Therefore I give 4 stars

66e6e7cb-431e-47b2-b6d1-79ddc36e9830
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Not bad, but won’t buy again. I had a better one before. I didn’t notice I should take 6 pills per day when I ordered it, was my mistake. I prefer different brands where 2-3 pills per day is on instruction. Gonna finish it anyway, I guess good for change

cfcfe214-8fe3-42ef-b9a6-3031d0535fb4
98294bb9-c227-4306-8fd5-02a47ea13993
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is amazing quality at a good price! This is a solid company, trusted. The benefits I've seen have been visible and internal, skin and nails look younger and healthier and I've noticed much improvement with "popping" joints. Take daily and you'll notice positive effects in ~2 weeks!!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I think this collagen is high quality and good value. I have taken it for 3 weeks now and I see some improvement in my skin, nails and hair. I have also experienced less pain in my knee which has been troubling due to age and sports use. I think the packaging is excellent and the composition is obviously done by a good team. I will kepp this as part of my diet. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

What a great product. My second round on this Collagen pills. I feel good. My skin looks fresh and complete. Perfect feeling outside and inside my body. I take 6 a day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening, at least an hour before and after eating. Going to order the third one!

Great product with fair price. It has collagen type 1 & 3 which increases skin elasticity that can minimize wrinkles and allow us to have a youthful glow. I take 3 tablets 30 minutes before meal as per description. Even i'm taking it before meal I don't feel any untoward symptoms like upset stomach. I just started taking it but will update once I consumed the products.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

quality seems fine. the effect I am not too sure as I have been taking it as a general supplement while travelling. but I think it helps to improve any protein deficiency in quick hostel type of diets. I don't want to overthink it & know it's pretty harmless to consume. the tablet itself is like a taste less compressed dry powder.. so if you have trouble swallowing just let it dissolve in your mouth first. the package seems ok, been traveling with it in various temperatures. not sure about degradation of ingredients but it's just like raw protein anyway. many thanks !!

029e065d-aa26-436b-aeb9-ff6b51436cdc
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality product. I’ve heard that collagen is important for female organism, it has an anti-age effect, so I ordered it by recommendation of my friend. Composition is good and no taste when taking this supplement. It will be great addition to my diet. I will update this review if I see any improvement soon