PL

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Have been taking this for years, and it's excellent because there are multiple forms of calcium in this supplement, which is very desirable because they absorb and are utilized differently. It's not easy to find some of these forms anywhere else. Very nice to have easy-to-swallow capsules, and the fact that the dose is divided so much means that you can diversify your calcium intake even more.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Now let me just say the size of these supplements amazing, if only all supplements can come in this size and two they work really well the only thing I would recommend as the calcium dose is a 1000mg instead of taking all four tablet take two tablets at a time as the most calcium the body can absorb at one time is 500mg, even though the dose of calcium is 1000mg the elemental calcium you get from this dose is actually 770mg

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this mainly for the magnesium as most adults are supposed to suffer from deficiencies. Magnesium is supposed to be calming and has many other benefits. Similarly, Vitamin D is supposed to be good for the immune system particularly since I do not go out much and cannot get it from the sun. Calcium is good for the bone which is a concern for women.This is a good quality supplement and I would still be taking it but I think my daily women's multivitamin is adequate.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I teach yoga and use my body very much... This helped me to soft my muscles and joints. I am happy. I am only take one at day because I was getting dizzy when I took 2. I take it also with vitamin D to help to digest, even thou has Vitamin D. I take an extra one. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I buy these on a regular bases. Good quality and nice in caps as not only do I use in pills but sometimes I add the powder to my smoothies. I do Magnesium for migraines and this has been so helpful. I really like that this company is super good in their making allergy free supplements and vegan too.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I have used Country Life Cal-Mag supplements for several years but found the capsules two years ago and especially appreciate their easy-to-swallow size and capsule formulation. Most cal-mag supplements are large tablets and, for me, difficult to swallow. This product also uses multiple mineral sources for the calcium and magnesium, making both minerals more bio-available, as well as adding 400 mcg Vit. D. The vegan capsules are easy to swallow and have no flavor. I'm very happy with this supplement and know my bones appreciate them.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is my go-to calcium magnesium combination. I prefer the glass package, but I guess for this size plastic makes sense. I've only had one break in the years I've been taking this supplement. It has no taste or smell, makes it really easy to take!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Tried for few weeks and it seems work on me. I was always feel dry at the back of the nose and upper throat which made me cough easily. I took it for a few times and it already sooth the situation. Thanks!

Posted on May 16, 2022

This has been a staple for my supplements for decades now, and was so glad they became available in capsules and not the huge tablets which were hard to swallow.