PL

Posted on Sep 23, 2021
AMH

taking this preparation significantly raised the level of AMH hormone and after a long torment and effort I finally got pregnant. An amazing dietary supplement for women's health.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So far so good. I like the size of the pill .

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I rely on this dhea supplement to balance my cortisol levels. It has benefited me to feel less stress in my body

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I ordered a bit too high dose for me personally & it made me feel a bit 'out of sorts' so I stopped taking.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Easy to take and seemingly effective at balancing hormone levels and increasing vitality. I'll know officially once I get another set of labs done! But I'm happy to be taking this supplement right now.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

DHEA runs out when you get close to menopause. This is a very good product to improve it. But beware of acne and oily skin on face.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

it is benefit the body and energy, the ingredient is not enough

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I have been taking this to improve egg quality (as per my doc recommendation), and after a couple months, I have been producing higher quality eggs. (I am in my early 40's). Definitely recommended.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Helps to produce other hormone

Posted on May 19, 2022

I hope this will improve egg quality.