PL

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Codeage Skin probiotic is a great quality product. Has all clean ingredients. Taking 2 capsules a day has benefits that helps with my digestion having the fiber, prebiotics and probiotics all the ayurvedic herbs is fantastic help for my system. This absorption of the supplement works fast to help my gut and no constipation at all. All the fibers and blends that are in this is truly a great product. The size of capsules are easy to swallow with no taste at all. It is packaged well when i received. great all around product.

ef5c84c8-ee2e-42a4-b32f-064c1098cc1f

this brand always launches products that seem very promising. i really like the ingredients on this one, it has b.coagulans which is one of the best stirpes and also phytoceramides that are amazing for our skin! it has a strong smell like essential oils vibes but that is not an issue for me. i dont believe in miracle products for the skin, i achieved a clear skin by implementing a lot of things in my life but this is a good one to add to a routine.

00642d93-bf4a-4df0-b19a-45dc6287cda6
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This supplement seems to be designed for me, I have lupus and of course I have flares up and other issues. This supplement is made with highly quality ingredients, no fillers and it seems to help my flares up and make my skin glow. It has no taste, it actually helps with gut issues and constipation! It is a keeper!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a great probiotic for skin. Within a week, I noticed results with less redness/blotchiness on my face and neck - more smooth overall. I am taking this on top of a gut probiotic and I feel like adding the skin probiotic really kicked things into gear. My skin is certainly tied to my gut. If I eat bad, the skin looks bad. This is backwards thinking in a way, but I can eat a bit junky a few days a week now without seeing it on my face and feeling it in my stomach.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I;ll buy again because I trust this brand. I like this one for targeted approach and you can supposedly take with or without meals. My personal preference would be taking a gut related probiotic on an empty stomach and following this supplement with a collagen drink to make sure receiving all much needed probiotic strains.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Ive been using this supplement for a few weeks now and have been very pleased. The pills were very easy to take and the directions were clear on the package. My skin has already seemed to have a nicer glow since starting these and i havent had any break outs.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Code Age is one of my very few favorite supplements brands. I take several different supplements from them and decided to give their skin probiotic a try. Skincare routine should start from within. I have been taking skin probiotic for about a month. My skin is not dry any more and it is literally glowing, my hair is getting thicker, my nails are stronger. I am quite frankly blown away by the results - started seeing the results in about 2 weeks.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love this brand, they always make some of the best supplements out there in the market. The price is very reasonable as well compared to its competition. This product has helped me with my skin issues, there are no more break outs which were very frequent before I started using it. I haven't noticed any irritation during my use. Another great thing about this product is that its made of all natural and high quality ingredients. Overall a great supplement product for daily use.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I am taking this supplement from the last one week and I can see a big difference in my skin . I didn’t get any new breakouts since I started this supplement and my skin is glowing . It’s a high quality product , easy to take . Would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The ingredients are really amazing. Just a great quality mix of prebiotics and herbs. No nasty fillers or additives that are not needed. I like that I can take these with or without food. The are easy to swallow and do not cause me any stomach upset. I love that it can help with my digestion and gut and skin all at the same time. I really do trust this brand and they have not disappointed me yet.