PL

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

CODEAGE Platinum Multi Collagen Peptides is a great quality product. This is my go-to first thing in the morning for my diet. It has great benefits as it helps with my hair, skin, nails. It is making them stronger. My face has improved from being tight and dry. It is a lot more softer. My face doesn't feel as tight as before. My nails and hair was weak but as I am using this Multi Collagen it is not a sbrittle as they were. Now my hair is fuller and my nails are longer and stronger. I use this in my smooties. It has an unflavored taste and doesnt change the flavor of the drink. It blends real easy with no clumps as I use my blender. Great clean ingredients. the collagen is pure ingredients no filler no junk is the reason I chose this brand. Any age is able to drink Collagen. the composition is powder and dissolves in my drink easily. I enjoy drinking in my smoothies while its improving my health by losing weight which is great.

f70eaa4b-3cfc-4283-b794-24c621022e7a
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

So far the best collagen I’ve ever used.I’ve using it for 2 weeks now.I can say my skin looks tighter and brighter and I can tell my hair feels healthier.I drink it with my morning coffee and not really changing the coffee taste but Ones I tried to drink with a herb tea and I could feel the very strong taste.So I’m just continuing to drink with my coffee.I would definitely buy it again.And also I ordered them from UK and received them in 6 days including the weekend.I can definitely recommend others!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’ve tried different collagens in past 2 years and for about a year I’m using only this one. Capsules just don’t have enough collagen as 10g is really minimum a day. This one includes hyaluronic acid, biotin, keratin and some important skin vitamins. It’s all in one! And it has all types of collagen. I’ve met a friend I haven’t seen like 2 years and she asked why I don’t have any wrinkles. I’m 50. But there’s no miracles. I definitely noticed bit more turkey neck, a bit more crepey skin in the arms etc. And I got botox around the eyes. I’m using retinols too, also skin vitamins, hyaluronic, glycolic and salicylic acid. I never had joint pains, so can’t say about that. I will continue using this one for sure. I mix it in my morning freshly squeezed juice. It doesn’t really dissolve fully, but non of powder collagen I’ve tried does. I just mix well. Hardly any taste.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Hard to find a multi collagen powder, so I was happy to find this. I use this in my morning coffee. I don't detect any taste or flavour. The quantity is small, so do pay attention to the quantity in the description. However this only requires 1 scoop, rather than 2. This is a pretty pricey product, but I specifically want a multi collagen so I am willing to pay a little more for that benefit.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great ingredients 💌 This collagen supplement is worthly!!at take it with juice and Vitamin C powder at morning with empty stomach it's easy to take not bad taste , great benefits for hair , nails , skin , joints , knee and health. This supplement is improvement skin issues and healthy very well. Great quality i suggest it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I tried different collagen peptides. Ive been taking collagen for over 5 years. This brand is pretty good. The powder dissolves quickly. Taste is non existent which is great because it blends into anything without a taste. My nails and hair are growing unbelievable strong. My bones are feeling great! The quality of the collagen is good. The ingredients are beneficial for nails, hair, bones and skin. I'm totally please with CodeAge.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a value-packed supplement that is probably the best on the market in terms of supporting bone/skin/joint health. After using it for a month and a half, I notice a huge difference in how my hair looks. Even with bad water quality that we have (very hard), the hair is shiny, almost zero hair loss and not flyaway anymore. The nails grow faster. Zero back pain/joint pain in the morning, and no cracking in my knees :) the type of collagen here is also good for teeth, stomach lining and bone health. I take it in the morning with coffee, but I think it is even better to take it in the evening dissolved in some non-protein drink. I also use a slightly lower dosage, a tablespoon-sized scoop rather than the one provided, as the vitamin concentration is quite high.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have been happy with my other codeage products so I bought this when I wanted to start using collagen. My nails improved within a few weeks of using it. I am not sure if they grew faster, but they were less brittle and didnt break every time I did something. I mixed it in with a smoothie to take it and it dissolved well and I didnt taste it over the fruit tastes

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have no hair but I bought this for my wife as I don’t want her to look the same as me. We have noticed a great improvement in hair grown and filling in on thinking areas. This product is working wonders and we will continue to use - highly recommended

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am going on my second bottle of this specific Collagen. One think I really like of Code Age products is their high quality as they use grass fed sources. Some of the visible changes on myself are, hair started to grow where it had started to recede (by my temples) my nails are stronger and grow faster and my skin looks healthy. I also noticed I feel more energetic. I noticed some people have mentioned a taste to it. I drink my coffee black with no sugar or milk and very hot; I dissolve one scoop in my coffee and do not notice a taste. I will continue to take this Collagen and fully recommend it!!!