PL

Based on 1,853 Ratings
1,430
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Perfect for us!

I took one with Lavander scent and it smells just great, esp if you need to clean off mud or worth. My dog had dandruff after other shampoo and this on is more gentle . I use it quite often now in summer,the and quality is just perfect, the fur is so soft.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This bottle is lasting a long time, albeit I have two small dogs. But it's a great, mild shampoo for dogs, and I love the hint of lavender. It lathers and cleans really well, and our dogs have never had a reaction or anything to it. I'd definitely purchase again!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This wonderful shampoo lathers well, smells good and cleans my dog's thick fur thoroughly. We have an active, playful Labrador who loves to play with water, mud and whatever stuff he can find! And this shampoo has been a saviour. We've been very picky with dog shampoos in the past but this one has been a good find with an equally great price point. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Love this shampoo. Will definitely repurchase. Agree with the other reviews - the lavender smell fades off after the fur dries. But there’s still a very very faint scent if you pay close attention. Won’t recommend it for the scent, but rather, I love how soft our corgi’s fur has become after two times of using this shampoo. Significant difference from another shampoo we used previously.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I really like this product it has such a nice scent. Very good size for the price , great quality,it’s also gentle nice texture , nice packaging . I recommend it I use it a lot my dog loves it

94ea8f7a-80a2-4373-968b-78e61ccf83ac
Posted on May 18, 2022

I think, I satsified it but my doggy who are a puddle does not like that smells. I am so sorry to hear that my doggy avoids when I try to take a shower. I should’ve chosen it which has nothing smell.. but I have to take it until the end.. It has big that I thought so good prices.. If your doggies do not like any smells like it, don’t get it and try it without a smell.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The shampoo I buy for my dog ​​all the time is excellent, smells really good, I wish I could use it for myself😜, I use it all the time, great size and price, I don't compromise on quality, highly recommend #benefit #gentle #package #age #scent