Page 1 - Reviews - Celestial Seasonings, Herbal Tea, Bengal Spice, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (47 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

No need to add any honey. This tea is almost too sweet for me so I make make Bengal Spice lattes. It has great spiced flavor. I keep an extra box in the house at all times because whenever I make a cup of this tea for friend they always want to take home a box!

26be4b95-afc6-4b24-bf69-66efd974b47d
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Too bad I can not convey to you in writing the smell of this tea ... It is amazing and the taste is amazing too! Really it is a fine tea, its mixture with a lot of flavor and aroma, with a little milk or milk substitute (I use with a rice-almond drink) In general, this company will have some of the best teas in the world! And this is one of their most successful. Very healthy and does not contain caffeine. I buy a lot from them

0a4f75f1-b8d3-4cbb-a79e-5b6585209827
8a6d9cf2-c607-4279-8e96-e448df87b6c5
b2b8a9c6-e90e-4b1b-b2c5-0e6546d9eb4c
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Very tasty! Similar to chai but since there is no black tea it’s great alternative for the evening if you’re trying to avoid caffeine. Make sure your water is hot enough and water is covered while steeping to get the best taste. Delightful with a little milk or on its own. All bags are in a little pouch together so this is not the best to take to go.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This tea is lovely. The ingredients are a wonderful blend of spices, and I personally love adding a little bit of milk, making it reminiscent of chai. As with all Celestial seasoning teas, it is caffeine free and nice to take even in the evening. The packaging is very convenient and keeps the bags fresh. It's super flavorful.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My favourite tea! It has a lot of 'body' like a caffinated tea or coffee even though it's a herbal tea and has a sweet, spicy taste. It's nice brewed for a while, maybe 5min as it develops a richer taste with milk. Very happy with the quality.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love this tea! It is so spicy and yummy! Make sure not to leave the tea bag in for too long or else it will be to spicy ;)

aefb087d-7a67-4643-b667-6ba239a024e8
627b2f02-fafc-4fe0-bd4d-edfc5ef94aef
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I live in New Zealand and my friends and I have started a Facebook Group called "Bengal Spice Girls" to make sure none of us run out, it's THAT good. Like the best cup of chai with extra cinnamon - with no added sweetener and no caffeine. Sounds impossible, until you try it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of teas has quality ingredients, very strong tastes, easy to use, and when making a large batch you don’t need to use so many teabags which is really nice because the box itself lasts a long time, the benefits of all of the natural herbs that celestial seasonings use is phenomenal. I frequently drink this tea and other flavors from this brand I love the blends and only have great things to say. I love the organic taste and the health permeable in each cup

Posted on May 21, 2022

As always I have bought this tea over a period of 5 years now from iHerb and am always so happy that I can buy at such low prices. The pricing has gone up a little since last 5 years but nothing compared with other online platforms. IHerb sells the best price and best delivery for my area. I love the cinnamon flavour and the organic butter paper wrap on the inside which preserves the scent of cinnamon when opened. I quickly wrap back when taking out 1 tea bag to again keep others fresh. And the use - OMG, I use it with hot water let it sit for a minute or two then add milk to top it up like English breakfast tea with toast. Sometimes I prefer only with hot water and it tastes so satisfying that you don’t need any other ingredient to garnish. I have never felt the need to add sugar with this tea as the aroma & flavour is in itself the most wonderful taste. Good way to loose wait.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like the taste. I would say it’s a good flavor - an ingredient combination that builds around a dominant cinnamon presence. I use 2 sachets when I prepare a 1L container (usually I also add one other random packet of some green tea). So a package is enough for 10L of a pretty satisfying beverage that I would describe as “exotic-spicy” that is just perfect with a few drops of your chosen sweetener…