PL

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Glycine is an amino acid that is needed to produce collagen which is good for the hair, skin and bones. It has also other properties like helping insomnia and promoting a good sleep. Our body produces glycine but it is sometimes needed to take it as a supplement when you are under stress

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The widespread use of Glyphosate not only inhibits absorption of Magnesium and other nutrients by crops, it also mimics glycine, an essential amino acid. The best and possibly only way to counteract this problem is to take glycine supplements. If your body has enough of the real glycine, it's less likely to absorb glyphosate. As already mentioned, glycine is an essential amino acid that is a building block for protein, and a neurotransmitter. Unlesd you eat only 100% organic food, you definitely need to supplement with glycine. Carlson Labs is my favorite because it's in powder form - pure, with no additives. Positive rating is appreciated!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Sleep, sleep oh beautiful sleep. Some medication can interfere with sleep or anxiety or just overthinking. I use one or two grams and I sleep like a baby! Don't pass this up. It's a little sweet and umami at the same time but it's not horrible. 100 doses in the package that's three months of a full night's sleep. Put this thing in your cart and stop going to work with bags under you eyes!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Good quality, nothing added pure glycine powder. I try to get pure powder form supplements whenever I can. I use it to benefit sleep and cognition and it seems to work. The package includes a small measuring spoon for easy dosing. It tases sweet, not quite like sugar but still sweet and is easy to take. This is good for anyone who needs a higher dose like me, which is difficult to get in capsules and tablets. Good quality brand, have been using them for a while.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love taking Glycine and the quality for Carlson is very good. Benefits my sleep A LOT. I highly recommend to anyone for vivid dreams. Taste is very sweet, you could add it to a tea before going to sleep. Quality sleep will help recovery and energy levels, so people who take training seriously will get a lot of use from glycine.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I purchased this to help with stress and a surprise benefit has been that, along with genuinely being more relaxed, my skin looks great, all glowy and smooth, and my brittle nails are growing again. It doesn’t taste like anything nasty and even makes the orange juice I mix it with taste less tart and a whole lot more yummy.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have bought nutricost glycine and NOW brand before. I found this one is much more finely ground, almost to a powder rather than crystals and think it gives a sweetness to my coffee that is more harmonious. Glycine is one of my most useful supplements for cutting the edge off of stimulants and also to help with digestion and sleep. The quality of the packaging is also appreciated and the price was reasonable.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I got this glycine after reading that it helps the body detox Glyphosate (round up). We also regularly consume collagen in the form of bone broth and supplement. It turns out that every 3rd to 4th amino acid in collagen is glycine so the benefits are great for joints and the gut as well as so much more! The taste is sweet and mild and easily blends with water making it easy to give it to my kids. I’ve also noticed if I take a dose and hour before bed I sleep so much deeper. Really, this stuff is awesome.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

High quality product: I say this because I use it for sleep, and I am having dreams at night; meaning I now sleep much deeper than without this product. I also sleep 2 or 3 hrs. longer sometimes. This means a lot to me because when I only sleep 7 or 8 hrs., I feel much worse than when I sleep 9 to 10 hrs.