PL

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Great conditioner that does basic things really well

It's not a life-changer, but it's awesome for all the basic needs for your hair. Great and gentle smoothing effect on my hair. It softens and really brings out moisture into the hair and scalp. Just use a small amount, it does really go a long way, so the bottle size will last you for a while. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I've recently started using cantu hair care for curly hair. I can say that it definitely brings more definite curls, which is what I was going for. I like the texture it is quite thick. You don't need a lot of product for one time. At the beginning I thought that the scent was too obvious. It's like pina collada, I like the scent, but I usually prefer that my hair products do not have much scent. Although this evaporates quite quickly.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It’s so good for curly hair make it moisturizer and without to sensitive the sclap and the package wasn’t good but it’s ok . And the size good for more thin 2 months with good quality and scent if you use it in the right way the benefit be more

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

If you're looking foe high quality conditioner with a nice composition and good price this is the one! very moisturizing it leaves the hair shiny and easy to style. It doesn't irritate the scalp good for those with sensitive scalp I recommend using it with the Cantu shampoo.