PL

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Best leave in!

My hair is relaxed and this remains one of my go to products to help maintain my hair. It leaves my roots soft when they are curly and it leaves my hair much more manageable in between touch ups. Highly recommend, especially since it’s silicone free so there’s no yucky buildup.

The scent is pleasant and the effect it gives to my hair is amazing! Great in hydrating and moisturizing. Easy to comb the damp hair afterwards 👍🏼

7b357e98-a34b-486b-96b9-f765afa58068
46a2d5cf-00d1-476c-9a94-af11ef46129c
Ornexi
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Loved it. It was the second thing I bought from Cantu and I'm totally in love. Everything's great about it. Smells awesome, texture is light, no oily feeling, I can use it everyday just brush hair easier. Sits very light on skin. Bottle is quite big, sprayer works great, I think it's gonna last quite for a long time. Hair looks healthier, not tangled, shiny. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as well.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as perfect

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Guys, This product is so good ، smooth curly hair, and is very nice for all types of hair I will order it again this product.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

generous size. moisturisers hair without weighing down curls. Great if looking for a quick refresh too. I particularly like it when I don't want to use heavier styling products that day as it still takes away some frizz and defines the curls lightly.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great to use on natural hair gives it a fresh, and hydrated feeling.Good to use in conjuction with the reat of the Cantu Shea Butter range.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Not at all good. Makes hair sticky. May be the right product for sea like look. If you found my review helpful, please click like. Thx :)