PL

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Soothes my flares

I used to use steroidal creams and occasionally still apply. However, I searched for an alternative cream and this worked well to calm the flares on my face. Brought down the redness significantly and reduced itch. The patch seem to reduce after few applications for me. I recommend this 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Bought this for my mom for psoriasis on her elbows. She had tried everything until this. This is the thing that finally worked. She asked me to buy more!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I had 25 days of radiation and have used it for the after effects. Wonderful product, I have purchased three of them and will always have one on hand thank you.

I have used this product for years for eczema. I personally have found it to be much safer, and just as effective, as cortisone creams. And unlike cortisone, there is no damage to the skin from long-term use.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It helped with a scaly scalp. The relief was visible and immediate. But the cream works best when my husband alternates its use with that of hemp oil. Overall a great product

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

My son has minor eczema problem but just occasionally on partial area on his legs or small area on face. This winter he got scaling on his legs and its extremely dry and itchy. Saw some recommendation on this non steroid topical cream of this brand and give it a try. Only after applying 2 times, his scaling on legs disappeared, now only need to apply more body butter to his body to keep hydrated. Love this cream!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I take this for my patient and works great 👍 use .. relief the itching of psoriasis

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good and effective in reducing inflammation and helps in psoriasis

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My partner has psoriasis and he loves this product. Nourishing for skin and very soothing

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Works very well with my husband psoriasis. He is very pleased with the cream. It removes itchiness, swelling and shedding.