PL

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Tastes great! Perfect well packaged size bar that fits in my bag perfectly when I'm on the go. I have bought these bars in bulk in different flavours and I can't fault any of them so far. They are honestly good quality, protein bars. I've made the right choice for my diet.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Love these bars. They are such good quality and the ingredients are excellent for the taste. I would have given it 5 stars but I am a big fan of s’mores and this didn’t quite nail the flavour. The size is perfect for packing in a pocket or bag for on the go.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Just tried this flavor for the first time. I enjoyed it but would only opt for it when in the mood for something very sweet. The triple chocolate and the chocolate mint are a bit less sweet, which I prefer. Most of the other flavors I've tried in this brand are a bit too sweet and have a strange aftertaste. It seems the darker, chocolate coatings leave less of an aftertaste than the light/white/bright ones. The other two flavors will still be my regular go-to but S'mores will make for an OK treat if, for my palate, paired with a cup of strong coffee.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I’ve tried peanut butter fudge, triple chocolate, and the new s’mores so far. The peanut butter fudge is my favorite and planning to get more. Triple chocolate as second favorite. I would like to explore other flavors but I think I would not repeat the s’mores anytime soon since it’s not one of my cravings. I just wanted some variations, If you love s’mores, it does have that taste.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I used to eat these pretty often during intensive workout phase. I should say they are not low calorie snack so beware. Overall great substitute for protein bar for those who dont like the tradition gooey consistency. This bar is waffle.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the quality, the flavor and the taste is very nice. The packaging is good. The bar size is very good especially for the people who are in a diet.

My family has been a fan of Power Crunch Protein bars for awhile now. They’re always high quality, great tasting, the perfect size and loaded with protein. In our opinion these are the best bars out there for the price and especially the taste. When you eat these you don’t feel like you’re eating a protein bar; with every other bar brand we’ve tried you KNOW it’s a protein bar. We actually feel like we get our chocolate/sugar fix with them and it’s helped cut down on eating junk food and candy! Our usual favorites are Triple Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, French Vanilla and occasionally Red Velvet. Whenever we discover new flavors we immediately like to check them out and the S’mores bar not just didn’t disappoint — it blew us away! Anyone who loves S’mores would love these, too. They are so delicious it’s hard to just eat one and it’s like you’re getting a snack or dessert! This flavor will be added to our rotation of daily bars and it most certainly has become a fast favorite! And thanks to iHerb we can have them at an excellent price!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Though it only got few review, I suggest ppl can give it a try - I love this flavour! The texture and taste is nice. Its sweetness is fine to me < not too sweet! As a S'more lover, this satisfied me:)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Not bad but not good either. It is what is expected from a somewhat healthy power protein bar. Great quality though but just too chalky for me. My recommendation is to not eat it but rather throw it in your smoothie to livin it up a bit. The package is spot on though and the taste is simlar to a smores taste

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

OK, so here's the deal: taste-wise, size-wise, benefits-wise this is an absolute monster of a bar. It's delicious, the portion will fill you up plenty, and while it has some sugars, its protein supply is nothing less than top class. However! While these bars don't use maltitol (which not only tastes awful, it leads to awful bloating and discomfort), they do use a blend of sugar and sucralose. And it just turns out that my IBS isn't really friends with sucralose either. I don't get extreme stomach discomfort, but I do experience bloating and uneasy feelings. I read the manufacturer's site so it seems that the Peanut Butter Creme, Peanut Butter Fudge, Choco Mint and Triple Chocolate bars are sweetened with fruit sugars and stevia. Maybe I'll try these ones to get both the great quality/ingredients and a milder effect on my stomach.