PL

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This glucosamine comes with size which easy to swallow. It help to reduce the symptoms of cartilage issue. I start to take this product and discover that my arthritis is not getting worse. Hopefully this product can keep the best quality for all of us who need this supplement. The packaging i recieved is very good condition. Cheers keep it up iherb 🥳🥳💝💝

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Contains shellfish sourced ingredients. I bought this as I was out of the vegan product I usually buy. This product seems fine if you don't mind shellfish. Capsule may be vegetarian, but apparently ingredients are not always so.

i started using Bluebonnet Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM last December when the previous brand shifted to China for supplies and no longer claimed "Made in the USA". I had been using their brand for four years. I have osteoarthritis which was diagnosed in 1974 and was told in 1998 that I had two years left to walk by my Doctor without further surgery. I discovered an American made brand of Glucosamine and have been taking one for twenty years. I have had to switch every time they changed to a China source. I know not what the difference is except within about ten days I am crippled and unable to walk. I wish Bluebonnet would label their bottle "Made in the USA"and/or "Sourced and Made in the USA" This has become very important to me, as I have had to change brands four times after the brand I was using changed to China!. It took a phone call to verify that Bluebonnet was sourced in the USA per the Health Food store. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Tried but the pill size is larger than usual Panadol size. 😢 Had trouble swallowing it, can’t imagine having to take 3 each time.

46bf9e90-c625-4ed3-b8df-fb44e68a478a
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

my pain of joints is gone. Very satisfied. Nothing to complaint. Very good quality.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Very easy to swallow and good help for my knees snd joints. I see good results after week or two of taking it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

Fast delivery and great products. I love knowing the expiration date of an item when I order it. I’ve gotten expired stuff from other places several times but never from iHerb!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Supplement that actually helps with joint pain

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Calms my joints and improves movement!