PL

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good

So far, I LOVE this soap. It is of a light, yet a very plesant smell. I am enjoying it and would purchase again in the future.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This soap smells great ! It leaves your hands soft and clean . It is a natural , gentle and makes nice suds.

Posted on Feb 26, 2014

I bought this hand soap and received it yesterday and I think that the smell is wonderful. Its very minty with a hint of citrus. I just love washing my hands with it. It is also free of all of the chemical junk found in other hand soaps. Another reviewer said that the scent of this soap wasnt any good. Well he must have a bad nose and I am so happy that I didnt take his advice because he was so wrong about this hand soap. The scent great. Love this soap! Will be buying it again!

Posted on Aug 26, 2014

My only problem with the product was the smell. it has a Strong smell of mint and sage, and in my point of view it dosent go well togther. Beyond that, this is definitely one of the better soaps I used,it leaves the skin smooth, pleasant and clean. One of the most important things IS that this soup does not contain harmful chemicals and contains mostly natural ingredients.i use it as a shower soup. you are invited to visit my page for more info.

Posted on Dec 15, 2017

Love, Love this product. The hand and body lotion I use everyday. My husband and I love the soap, my husband said he's never used a soap that had such a wonderful smell that stayed on your hands. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 16, 2014

This soap cleanses and foams very well. It doesn't dry out the skin on my hands and the ingredients are natural and non-irritating. The soap has a fresh, minty scent.

Posted on Sep 26, 2014

I like the smell of the product but it took a bit getting used to the feeling of the liquid. It feels oily not really like a soap. The price was a bit high for a small bottle. I used as a hand soap.

Posted on Sep 21, 2017

nice minty shower gel and hand soap! feels very clean after washing. Reasonable price too!

Posted on Dec 4, 2012

I like that this soap is eco-friendly but I'm not at all in love with the smell. And, well, that's kind of a big deal...

Posted on Mar 23, 2017

This soap is really great, I was not expecting to be so effective even with very dirty hands highly recommend