PL

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Just wow!

The Aura Cacia line of products is amazing! The scents are all incredibly relaxing and the products work great. The Fizzy Bath foam is my personal favorite and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. The Calming Chill Pill is perfect for when I need to relax after a long day. It's also great that these products are safe for spas and whirlpools.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The first thing I thought when I smelled this is that it really reminds me of something Lush would make. It has this distinct citrusy scent from orange and a woody note that comes from patchouli, which is very similar to Karma from Lush. But obviously it’s much lighter! It also lathers quite a lot! I rarely do bubble baths but I really enjoyed this product and I highly recommend it :)

It is expensive for a single use sachet but I find it so convenient to take with me when I am travelling. I love that I can still have relaxing baths without having to take a huge tub or jar of bath salts. It does give a decent amount of fizz/bubbles for a natural bath product and I do like the novelty of having it colour the bath water for something a bit different and indulgent. The fragrance is light and relaxing. My skin feels so soft after soaking in a bath with this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good scent, makes u feel great, but it's small portion and small size , no benefit, package is small, I have sensitive skin it's gentle and didn't bother me, doesn't do anything benefit again just a happy feeling, if u want to use it as a therapy u should have enormous amount

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good smell, mild and gentle, very relaxing. Frizzy enough. We love it. Can portion and use a few times as and when, unlike those bathbomb. Very good.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is what you need to forget all your worries. The geranium scent is amazing. It colors your water and you can easily carry it in a travel bag.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I thought it was in a pill-like form as it says on the package, but it’s just powdered. But it was a lovely bath smelling delicious.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I used about half the bag in one bath and it's great. Good amount of bubbles and great scent. It would be nice if the package could be closed better but maybe it was meant to use all at once. Good price for size.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

A bath fizz that is free of any artificial fragrance and other harmful stuff, feel safe to use this while my children takes a bath

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Smells good, packaging nya so good, a bit small size, but it’s worthed

4fe942b5-31ba-48c5-adea-610f5a42c713