PL

Posted on Sep 9, 2021
Good

It is really good….but the protein taste is a little bit strong, but for me it is okay, it is soft so you will not need to heat it in the microwave at all which is verrryyy good when you don’t have time or when you are outside your home. It is tasty, soft, size is big, keep you full, very good nutrition, easy and fast.actually I recommend this for every one. Like plz 🤍🤍

b0f78306-4822-4bdf-a152-495c70ff767c
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Perfect in taste, the "correct" cookie dough texture (and its even a meal replacement packed with all the vitamins) loved it In the similar series of bars by Atkins, I have tried Nutty Fudge Brownie Bar & Strawberry Cheesecake & this. This bar is hands down the best Atkins bar I had. Definitely stocking this next time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These taste incredible! Perfect in terms of taste and texture. Protein content is not great - 13g for over 200 cals - so its not the best if you're looking specifically for a protein rich snack. Works great if you want a much healthier alternative to a regular snack without compromising on taste.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This one was denser than the others, so it might feel like you're getting more product for your money when you eat it? It didn't taste to me like cookie dough, but it tasted ok. So far my favorites have been: S'Mores, Birthday Cake and Chocolate-Almond-Caramel, but they've all been good except for the Chocolate Chip Granola which seemed to have pockets of (I'm guessing) sweetener here and there that gave a sudden bitter taste! Yikes! Otherwise they all were pretty good and some, as I mentioned, even better - but it really depends upon your personal preference. It's hard to go really wrong with anyof these. Try them!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

As a chocolate lover, I ordered all choco-related Atkins while 20% discount was on. This bar was not disappointing at all. I promise you would love it as much as I do. Real chocolate but not sweet.👍🏻

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The best. Highest quality. Superb taste and excellent ingredients. Size is decent. Package is great, and it is on my daily use list. I wish i could buy more than 3.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It’s a nice snack but it doesn’t taste like cookie dough and it has a stevia after taste to it. I do recommend tho

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

taste so great, safe ingredient for low carb or paleo keto dieters