PL

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

a small pea size amount is more than enough to coat my hair evenly. It doesn't have a pleasant scent, and it is very sticky, making it a bit challenging to use. I have only used this on dry hair, I assume it would be easier to use on damp hair but I tend to forget. I warm it up in my hands before carefully prayer handing it down the majority of my hair and then using my water sprayer to help more of the oil to get off my hands and on my hair. My hair loves this oil. It glows and is incredibly shiny and healthy when I use it and it stops any frizz that I had immediately after use.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It has a light scent. Made of high-quality ingredients. The packaging is good, can easily apply it and the size is good. I'm applying it daily to get the maximum benefit of it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love castor oil at night because it really helps loosen the glue on my lashes from wearing falsies all day, plus it’s great for my lash health

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It's a little tricky to get a handle of at first but even a little bit of oil goes a long way. Also, the fragrance is not too strong as it can be with other oils.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It leaves your hair very strong i mostly mix it with voconut or almond oil for hair

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I don't really enjoy applying this product onto my hair as it's to hard to distribute all over my hair, and each time i apply it my fingers seems to pull off some hairs since it is so thick. I think it does a good job of hydrating very dry hair though!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

great product i use it to oil my scalp for 2hours before shower

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

pleasant, but it has a bad scent. it comes with a small size.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good quality, size and package