Page 1 - Reviews - Annie's Naturals, Organic, Dijon Mustard, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
PL

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love, love, love this Honey Mustard! It's great on sandwiches, in recipes, as a topping, and on burgers. Sweet and not Spicy or too Tart which is great for someone like me that doesn't care for spicy honey mustard. The tartness is just what a great Honey Dijon should taste like and not overwhelm the flavor. My only complaint is not being able to get this product because it goes out of stock or is unavailable a lot of the time!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

So so so so yummy! Really high quality, great taste. We use it for cooking and adding to our marinades. I love that it's completely organic, no preservatives in the ingredients, because I'm on a really restrictive diet due to my many autoimmune diseases. I can't recommend this enough!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Simple ingredients with great quality. Low calorie and is suitable for dieting. Taste is perfect and pairs well with steak. Can also be used to make sauces or simply as dips. Have purchased this mustard for several times and definitely recommend! The price is not expensive but the quality is good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

wow!!! amazing!!! i fell in love with this mustard. the taste is amazing. i made a very good dressing for my lettuce salad 1 tsp mustard 1 orange 1 tsp maple syrup juice of 1 small lemon 2 garlic cloves blend it all in a good blender, i use vitamix, and enjoy :) if you like it do me like, thank you

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Great Dijon mustard. I like the taste. This brand is not available in my country so I order from iHerb. Great price for its quality.

a63e5ea1-cb2f-4054-b20e-6ec2c6c0060c
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

A good, basic Dijon. Nothing special, just a good product overall. Not too strong. Good for sandwiches, Dijon/peppercorn sauce for steak, mix with honey for turkey sandwiches. I almost always mix it with something else, depending on what I am making. Mix with mayonnaise too for a kicked up taste.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

0 kcal but flavourful, always nice with bread and meat, but it is a bit watery, it will be better if it is more solid

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have a sulfite intolerance and can't have white wine. While there are some sulfites in mustard, without with wine which is found in most Dijon, there are so few that I can tolerate this product. It's such a treat to have mustard again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Less tart than the yellow mustard. Use this a lot in making salad dressings and sandwiches! Wish the bottle makes less of a mess (doesn't squeeze nicely), but minor point, no complaints about the product, tastes great. Love that it is organic!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Loving this vegan mustard so far! The ingredients are vegan and sugar free. The taste is not as strong as you would expect from a dijon mustard but it's still very nice.