PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Good

I've used it once now and the scrub feels good not too rough like rubbing sugar mixture on your face. As you rub the scrub on your skin, the small particles dissolves. I didn't feel like it made my skin softer and it doesn't give the clean feel that other scrub like the ones that are a bit more harsh and rough on the skin does. This scrub is quite gentle but not really moisturizing. The scent is okay, I couldn't smell much tho. It is quite expensive because the size of this product is small. So you will run out quickly.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The best scrub on the market! A decent price & results are immediate. I use this product all the time - whenever I have an important event, or just need a glow. Worth every cent!!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love the brand and the fact they don’t use harmful chemicals The scrub smells nice and exfoliates gently well loved by a teenager with very sensitive skin

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love this facial scrub! The lemon flavor smells incredible and it is a very gentle scrub my sensitive skin benefits from. I use it at the frequently, once a week, and I love the quality of its composition, like all the other Andalou Naturals products I use.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I try this for the first time today, it leaves the skin so soft and fresh.. Till now, everything I’ve tried from this company I really like.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

The scrub doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and left my skin smooth. The granules dissolved as you scrubbed. Scent is pleasant. Best scrub for me.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this facial scrub. It’s gentle but effective. Love the lemon scent. It’s very nice and refreshing. My skin feels moisturized afterwards.

This scrub is one of my favorite. I was looking for something like this one for a long time! It's not soft, so it cleans your skin pretty well. The skin feels like new. I would not recommend it to those with sensitive skin. This is my second purchase of it . And surely not the last one.

a7a6c5a8-18eb-4004-b9e3-56b16bcd3e91
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Nice product. The cost is lower than other places. Fast delivery. I will order more.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This scrub is gentle enough to be used weekly, it has coconut oil, olive oil and honey in it's composition so it won't irritate sensitive skin and it will feel moisturized after using it. Dry skin will benefit most from it.